Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I guess they did this in a movie studio also lol.

I've never seen reality look like CGI. Have you?

While I don't take the bible as a credible source of anything. Would you be so kind as to quote the passage?

You asked why would they lie and I said to debunk the Bible. I didn't use it as a source to prove anything.

But in the book of Joshua it talks about how it stops the sun AND moon from moving. In psalms it talks about how the earth is stable and in Isaiah it talks about how the earth is immovable. Throughout the Bible it talks about the "ends/corners" of the earth. And more of course.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I've never seen reality look like CGI. Have you?

You asked why would they lie and I said to debunk the Bible. I didn't use it as a source to prove anything.

But in the book of Joshua it talks about how it stops the sun AND moon from moving. In psalms it talks about how the earth is stable and in Isaiah it talks about how the earth is immovable. Throughout the Bible it talks about the "ends/corners" of the earth. And more of course.
all of that seems very open to interpretation. but ok.

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
I asked a breh in some other thread about what possible "benefit" anyone would get by stating the Earth is round. I mean from what they think, it's a HUGE conspiracy that stretcthes over centuries, billions of photoshoped pictures and CGI videos.

Who's the beneficiary of all this effort?

Control.

Earth could be way larger than we think

Extra continents, etc etc

Could go on forever

No way to know for sure

All we have are facts

It's flat

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fish eye lense.

Try again.
I said a bunch of times it was a troll post lol.

liWSt.jpg