Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
Neither you, anyone you know, or ever will know has or will see the curvature of the earth

This is a fact.

It's flat.
So for the people who travel if the earth is flat how come if u fly a plane far enough you will end up in the same place you began......why is there no edge of the earth where people fall off?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we're talking about something being revealed to ALL then yes of course I know it would alter Civilization & Society. I'm talking on a Personal level having knowledge that may not be common.

What does it change? Let's say an Individual discovers that indeed the Government is run by an alien race of Reptilians. Let's say one discovers this to be absolute TRUTH but cannot "prove" it to another. What now? How is that knowledge applied & what do you do with it? Now that one knows, what happens? What changes about an individuals day to day life, feel me?

When I've encountered Individuals, even those with a Greater Knowledgebase than the average, is that they still live as normal of a life as anybody despite believing they're different. There will always be Individuals with Greater & Lesser knowledge than us all. #BeHumble
Well I think we are on two different wavelengths. People are out here debating science that has been settled and like some others have said this is very dangerous.

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
So for the people who travel if the earth is flat how come if u fly a plane far enough you will end up in the same place you began......why is there no edge of the earth where people fall off?

I don't have all the answers

I just know my eyes will never see curvature

Nor will yours, or anyone you know or ever will know

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
I don't have all the answers

I just know my eyes will never see curvature

Nor will yours, or anyone you know or ever will know
lol I like how y'all flat earthers love to leave out key elements about y'all theories but be the main one to discount religion off of guess what? LACK OF PROOF........hypocrite much?

:mjlol:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Flat Earth brehs, explain this eclipse.
Flat Earth brehs, is the sun also flat?

Flat Earth brehs, why are other heavenly bodies directly facing us? Why is the Sun the Moon and Mars, etc facing us.

How come we dont see the sides, like the edge of a coin of other heavenly bodies in space?

Last edited:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
lol I like how y'all flat earthers love to leave out key elements about y'all theories but be the main one to discount religion off of guess what? LACK OF PROOF........hypocrite much?

Not ONE of them has seen the edge of the Earth, no pictures of it, and not a single one of these guys has planned an expedition to the edge.

Like that wouldnt be a crazy movie... like mans plan to get to the edge like Darwin or Colombus. But not a single flat earther has ever produced a picture of what they believe. None of you have made moves to be the great Explorer that has seen the Edge and lived to tell the tale. Its both laughable and fantastic.
:mjlol::hhh:

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
Flat Earth brehs, explain guys eclipse.
Flat Earth brehs, is the sun also flat?

Flat Earth brehs, why are other heavenly bodies directly facing us? Why is the Sun the Moon and Mars, etc facing us.

How come we dont see the sides, like the edge of a coin of other heavenly bodies in space?
They can't do it breh.......all they going to say is they don't have the answers....
:pachaha:
They even went as far to say other planets don't exist that way when people ask well are other planets that we clearly see as round flat.... they excuse them as holograms contured up by an old ancient society to keep us in line......
:deadrose:
As far as their concerned an eclipse is a car Mitsubishi makes......

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They can't do it breh.......all they going to say is they don't have the answers....
:pachaha:
They even went as far to say other planets don't exist that way when people ask well are other planets that we clearly see as round flat.... they excuse them as holograms contured up by an old ancient society to keep us in line......
:deadrose:
As far as their concerned an eclipse is a car Mitsubishi makes......

The mental gymnastics these guys do.

Flatter: "We cant land on the moon. The moon is its own light source."
Me: 'Whats it made of?'

Flatter: :gucci:

'If the Earth is flat and mpving upwards, why doesnt it hit the sun?'

Mad Flatter: :gucci:

I honestly think these guys have their brains wired differently, like they're colour blind.:dame:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Zak Bible said:
Show me.

Right now.

.....Pics of earths curvature that you've seen.

I'll wait.

Here ya' go.....

maxresdefault.jpg

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Zak Bible said:
:russell:

I'll save you some trouble

We've never been to space

Then it's rather odd that using telescopes we can actually see where the Apollo missions landed on the moon......FROM EARTH.....

How to See All Six Apollo Moon Landing Sites - Sky & Telescope

Zak Bible said:
Nukes don't exist

Wonder what these things blowing up are.........

Zak Bible said:
Most blacks are indigenous to America

Ivan Van Sertima was wrong and there is NO evidence that Africans were here prior to the 16th Century. There IS, however, evidence that Asians crossed the Bering Strait over 12,000 years ago and settled the Americas as far as Southern Mexico.