Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Yes a drone could easily do that

And yes this video is computer generated

Unless you think all the clouds on the planet magically disappear at night smh

Show me a drone that can fly 17,000 mph that also doesn't stop for fuel, please.

:gucci: They literally fly over several storms

Y'all really think this shyt is fake?

These people are out here pushing the human body to places you could only dream of for science and you're writing them off as frauds :camby:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love how the 2 users arguing make a statement and then an insult

"Because the world isn't flat

You're so stupid"

"Those images are computer generated

You're so obtuse
"

But btw you can see the ISS with the naked eye and even better with some magnification

You can also see the shine from Satellites which is called a satellite flare

You can see when the ISS passes by your house here

International Space Station
For me it blows my mind that people still believe the earth is flat whcih was a European idea in the first place. But ancients figured it out through some very simple observation that its curved.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
What you're TRYING to say is that you're under the impression that the other planets are GLOBES(even though you've never personally seen this)

They are not GLOBES but they ARE round, in most serious flat earth theory

i never said other planets are globe, in the exact message you replied to ..i called other planets ROUND.
Earth is not a globe either but it is round and not flat like you suggest, and yes i have seen other planets with a telescope
so my question still stand , why are other planets round and earth is some kind of anomaly?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
For me it blows my mind that people still believe the earth is flat whcih was a European idea in the first place. But ancients figured it out through some very simple observation that its curved.
Oh so Europeans told ancient Egyptians that the earth was flat??

They told the Mayans that the earth was flat??

They told the Dogon civilization that the earth was flat??

They told the moors that the earth was flat??

Because in actuality it was the other way around

Again, this is what I mean when I say you indoctrinated people have absolutely no clue what you're talking about

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Show me a drone that can fly 17,000 mph that also doesn't stop for fuel, please.

These people are out here pushing the human body to places you could only dream of for science and you're writing them off as frauds :camby:

Show me where whatever you saw was for sure flying at 17,000 mph

And again, no stars in the video smh

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
i never said other planets are globe, in the exact message you replied to ..i called other planets ROUND.
Earth is not a globe either but it is round and not flat like you suggest, and yes i have seen other planets with a telescope
so my question still stand , why are other planets round and earth is some kind of anomaly?
Smh it's really hard to debate someone that doesn't even have a fundamental understanding of SHAPES

AGAIN, WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY IS THAT YOU BELIEVE OTHER PLANETS ARE 3 DIMENSIONAL CIRCLES, WHICH ARE GLOBES

The flat earth is ROUND. The celestial bodies that you see in the sky are ROUND. They have never been proven to be 3D GLOBES smh

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Show me where whatever you saw was for sure flying at 17,000 mph

And again, no stars in the video smh

Because that's how fast it would have to go to reach all those spots on the map at the time the map designates the ISS would be there :martin:

And you really think they would spend all that money faking a video, and forget to add stars? :gucci:

And then put it out anyways :gucci::gucci:

:skip:

You can't see stars for the same reason you can't see stars during the day. Dumbass.

The earth was never proven to be flat.

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps

I'm still not sold

:ld:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Planet flat urf..was my place of burf born to be the sole controller of the universe

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
Because it's the same thing flying around the planet that anybody can look at when the map says it's there. It's literally flying overhead exactly how they say it will on the map. Anybody around the world can see it. A drone could not do that.

I've seen it with binoculars with my own eyes, it's not just a "white dot"

So this video is fake?

Yeah

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Swagnificent said:
Nobody who actually believes in the Flat Earth takes them seriously.

:sas1:

It doesn't matter who takes them seriously or not because everyone who believes the Earth is flat cannot prove ANY of the claims they present in regards to their 'theory'.

My bet is now open to YOU since you want to join in the 'fun'.

1. You prove the Earth is flat and I take a permanent vacation.

2. I prove you wrong and YOU take a 2 week vacation.

I'll wait for your response...........

:sas2: