Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it's from a fish eye lense lol. I was mostly just trolling him. Here is a legit pic from Felix Baumgartner

liWSt.jpg

You do know that if you want to use this picture as proof of curvature, then you're saying New Mexico covers half the globe.

You nikkas are clueless.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why is our planet the only one that's flat? Out of the billions of stars and unhabitable planets they are all spherical. So why are we the odd one out with the flat shape?
You can't see the curvature of the earth because it's too big. But the earths curvature is the reason why you cannot see across the ocean when standing on beach. Even with a telescope the water eventually curves and you can see anymore. If the earth was flat we would be able to see islands and countries.

Cause we live in a computer simulated reality dumbass. Go watch the movie The Thirteenth Floor. That's basically what our reality is like. At the very edge of the earth there is simply nothingness because that is where the simulation stops running.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL, I took the information directly from the OFFICIAL Flat Earth Society's web site............:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Flat Earth Society

You're telling me THEY'RE wrong.........yet they disseminate ALL the information pertinent to this 'theory'.........:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Ever heard of controlled opposition? The Flat Earth Society is a farse. Nobody who actually believes in the Flat Earth takes them seriously. They are specifically out there to try and spread misinformation about what people who question the ball earth theory believe.

But go ahead and keep citing a group that was specifically created to create false information about the flat earth movement.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You do know that if you want to use this picture as proof of curvature, then you're saying New Mexico covers half the globe.

You nikkas are clueless.
Where do you see New Mexico covering half the globe?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo these 2 going back and forth is hilarious

The one thing that I don't get about the whole Flat Earth theory is why would those who know the truth lie?

Why would Russia and the US government choose to keep it a secret?

Its a form of control you dumbass. If I can lie to you about your very existence and where you live, I can lie to you about anything. I control you.

In every society since the beginning of time there have been secret societies that have known information that the rest of the population was barred from knowing.

This shyt is no different.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where do you see New Mexico covering half the globe?

The jump was from New Mexico. If you look at that picture, there is land all the way to the edge of the curve. So you mean to tell me that half the globe is covered by one landmass? And that landmass is New Mexico?

You nikkas are clueless.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The jump was from New Mexico. If you look at that picture, there is land all the way to the edge of the curve. So you mean to tell me that half the globe is covered by one landmass? And that landmass is New Mexico?

You nikkas are clueless.
This is so stupid I'm just gonna pull the trigger on the ignore button and keep it moving.

Last edited:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I love how the 2 users arguing make a statement and then an insult

"Because the world isn't flat

You're so stupid"

"Those images are computer generated

You're so obtuse
"

But btw you can see the ISS with the naked eye and even better with some magnification

You can also see the shine from Satellites which is called a satellite flare

You can see when the ISS passes by your house here

International Space Station

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I love how the 2 users arguing make a statement and then an insult

"Because the world isn't flat

You're so stupid"

"Those images are computer generated

You're so obtuse
"

But btw you can see the ISS with the naked eye and even better with some magnification

You can also see the shine from Satellites which is called a satellite flare

You can see when the ISS passes by your house here

International Space Station
Feel free to post any ISS or satellite pic that you think is real