Flash star ezra miller arrested in hawaii(get arrested again)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Edit: God damn @Max.

:mjlol: I expect heads to be chopped off for this mess. Never have I seen a film studio, especially one with a Legacy as Warner Bros., try so hard to launch this one film... but at the same time piss off so many people for messing with Zack Snyder... for cancelling Batgirl. Yet at the same time, CONTINUE to push the Flash movie which no one really cared about in the first place.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
When are they coming out with the sympathy story about his mental helff issues.

A black man could literally have several doctors come out and say he has a split personality and white people would try and figure out a way to lynch just that part of him as punishment

VY2wmdR.png

But threh and their PR team are gonna craft an angle that'll mean they don't have to answer any further questions

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol: I expect heads to be chopped off for this mess. Never have I seen a film studio, especially one with a Legacy as Warner Bros., try so hard to launch this one film... but at the same time piss off so many people for messing with Zack Snyder... for cancelling Batgirl. Yet at the same time, CONTINUE to push the Flash movie which no one really cared about in the first place.

Will Smith gets railroaded by Hollywood over a slap but this pubic menace gets options?:why: