Flash star ezra miller arrested in hawaii(get arrested again)

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
You think anger is required to verbally abuse a mf like you?
Shiiiiid, ya see that same shyt eating smirk in my avatar.... that's the mood I'm generally in while typing at you.

So Again...it's nothing for me to verbally abuse a nikka, I do it all the time, sans Anger in fact.
“Verbally abuse” my guy we on a message board these are just digital writing they don’t have the affect you think they have :laff: Take a breather kid

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
“Verbally abuse” my guy we on a message board these are just digital writing they don’t have the affect you think they have :laff: Take a breather kid
Oh they having an affect cuzzo, otherwise the deflecting :laff: smileys wouldn't come out almost on que:comeon:

You might not wanna admit I upset you but the hit dog always hollers fool.... always.

Next time just shut tf up and you'll be aight

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Oh they having an affect cuzzo, otherwise the deflecting :laff: smileys wouldn't come out almost on que:comeon:

You might not wanna admit I upset you but the hit dog always hollers fool.... always.

Next time just shut tf up and you'll be aight
No deflection I was actually :laff: Nah you just a weirdo for your comment hence I quoted you, but whatever you say kid whatever makes you feel better

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
DC playing their cards wrong again. If they still let this drop I’m sure it will be canceled by the public right before release. The bad press will be horrible. People will be afraid to write a positive review on it just on principle that the star is an active criminal.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC playing their cards wrong again. If they still let this drop I’m sure it will be canceled by the public right before release. The bad press will be horrible. People will be afraid to write a positive review on it just on principle that the star is an active criminal.
talk about being in a between a rock and a hard place. they gotta delay this movie years at this point

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Good point , but this will also show who’s truly objective as a journalist (even though true journalism is dead nowadays)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
No...they don't. Just write it off as they did w/ Batgirl.
Batgirl’s contract was written for streaming so that’s why they were able to cancel it.

Flash was contractually made to be released in theaters(the same reason Disney had to release New Mutants after a merger even if it sucked) so they might be able to renegotiate contracts (producers, backend deals, product tie-ins) but that’s more money down the drain they aren’t cutting losses in anyway.