Flash star ezra miller arrested in hawaii(get arrested again)

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Dude sounds like a schizophrenic

I was.on that wave a few years back and got arrested 3 times In a week....thank the Lord jail humbled me and medication.

That dude needs help...and the worst part about it is when you're on that level everything you do seems completely rational and logical to you.
There was a video of him years ago going on a schizophrenic rant in a back of a car that seems to have been scrubbed from the internet.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Grooming minors made you a fan :gucci:

:sitdown:
Nope, nice try tho hoe

It's Him being a degenerate scumbag who doesn't give a fukk that's making me a fan....

Hasn't been a good trainwreck actor/celebrity in a min....they all afraid of getting cancelled now

I'm a fan of not giving a fukk and wildin out but fear of jail keeps me in line.....he obviously don't have that fear and I'm enjoying watching it play out

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Nope, nice try tho hoe

It's Him being a degenerate scumbag who doesn't give a fukk that's making me a fan....

Hasn't been a good trainwreck actor/celebrity in a min....they all afraid of getting cancelled now

I'm a fan of not giving a fukk and wildin out but fear of jail keeps me in line.....he obviously don't have that fear and I'm enjoying watching it play out
So you’re a fan of innocent people being attacked, and grooming kids and what not. You yourself won’t do it cause of jail but cheer him to do it, got it

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
So you’re a fan of innocent people being attacked, and grooming kids and what not. You yourself won’t do it cause of jail but cheer him to do it, got it
Shut up, film room bytch
Don't write words I didn't

I'm a fan of wildin' out and not giving a fukk, and this whiteboy seems to be doing just that.

If he was playing a part in a movie with these antics yo punk ass would probably say he should get an Oscar or some shyt.

Shut up Ol' Morel Orel ass film room bytch

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Shut up, film room bytch
Don't write words I didn't

I'm a fan of wildin' out and not giving a fukk, and this whiteboy seems to be doing just that.

If he was playing a part in a movie with these antics yo punk ass would probably say he should get an Oscar or some shyt.

Shut up Ol' Morel Orel ass film room bytch
:laff:The anger. So go wild out like him since you love it so much. You just as weird as he is

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
:laff:The anger. So go wild out like him since you love it so much. You just as weird as he is
You think anger is required to verbally abuse a mf like you?
Shiiiiid, ya see that same shyt eating smirk in my avatar.... that's the mood I'm generally in while typing at you.

So Again...it's nothing for me to verbally abuse a nikka, I do it all the time, sans Anger in fact.