Flash Season 5 Thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I'm gonna need a screenshot of nora laying in the dirt. I saw those thighs :whoo:
b6amjcU.png

:takedat:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm trying to find a reason for her to hate iris.. and the only thing I can think of is iris keeping that secret or something around that.. we do find out next week what future iris did so hopefully I'm wrong
the writers like to parallel story arcs across several characters.. so I'm just assuming Iris/Barry/Nora will parallel Caitlyn/her mom/her dad

My original theory was that Iris forbade Nora from being a superhero, and since she did it anyway they don't get along.

But the preview made it seem like Iris became abusive towards Nora or something after Barry disappeared :huhldup:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So what's Noras deal with Iris?:dwillhuh: This can't just be about Barry disappearing can it?:dwillhuh:
The hell someone watching Caitlyn??:gucci: Is that her pops:ohhh:

Iris may have had some resentment towards her :manny:

Nora’s ass was poking in that green dress....

I’m telling you guys Joe is sick, he hasn’t stood up this season..

:mjlit: and :mjcry: respectively

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anybody else think Cicada is just a red herring and isn't the main villain of the season?

I'm getting an Alchemy type vibe from him where he'll probably be the main threat up until the mid season finale or so, then we'll find out there's some other villain manipulating him or something.

He's cool but he seems a little too one note for the team to fight him for 20 more episodes. Doesn't seem to have any real plan or goal so far other than to just kill metas.