Flash Season 5 Thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Caitlin's dad leaving secret messages, plus someone is watching her :ohhh:

Barry looking at Iris when Sherlock mentioned she had a tattoo :leostare:

I am curious what went down between Nora/Iris and it looked like the preview had an answer :lupe:

first thing I said was ohhh... she got a tat of eddie's name.

I think her mom watching her.. had cameras put in star labs back in season l. or its Sherloque

like I said earlier in this thread I think she resents Iris for not telling her about her dad and not looking for him hard enough... basically the same shyt Caitlyn gonna hate her mom for because the writers like have the season arc/tone cover multiple characters but each with a different outcome

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We see little Nora in the Flash museum, but she return to present time as a young adult:dwillhuh:
...who told her to help Barry out with the satellite:lupe:

Why Sherlock Wells speakin with a French accent, tho:heh:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
We see little Nora in the Flash museum, but she return to present time as a young adult:dwillhuh:
...who told her to help Barry out with the satellite:lupe:

Why Sherlock Wells speakin with a French accent, tho:heh:

little Nora was 2032 ..she was about 9-10 (the age every hero loses their parents)... she probably didn't have her powers yet.. and didn't know Flash was her father... once powers developed she wanted to be just like the flash.. as a young adult she met eobard/reverse flash ... he told her how to stop flash from vanishing and the key was that date.. but of course, he lied only to save himself in the timeline..

its French because he's Sher-loque ....

Are they really gonna have Tom play a different version of the same character every season?

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
little Nora was 2032 ..she was about 9-10 (the age every hero loses their parents)... she probably didn't have her powers yet.. and didn't know Flash was her father... once powers developed she wanted to be just like the flash.. as a young adult she met eobard/reverse flash ... he told her how to stop flash from vanishing and the key was that date.. but of course, he lied only to save himself in the timeline..

What makes you think she didn't know her father was the Flash? She probably knew that pretty early on.

Let's be honest, Barry being the Flash is barely a secret as it is. :heh:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What makes you think she didn't know her father was the Flash? She probably knew that pretty early on.

I'm trying to find a reason for her to hate iris.. and the only thing I can think of is iris keeping that secret or something around that.. we do find out next week what future iris did so hopefully I'm wrong
the writers like to parallel story arcs across several characters.. so I'm just assuming Iris/Barry/Nora will parallel Caitlyn/her mom/her dad