Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
by teaching men how to respect women?

Do you really think telling men to respect women will stop rape? Thats kind of pollyansish thinking

That's like saying tell people to respect others and murder will stop

Rape is about power and usually done by somebody with a million screws lose

It's not done by the bitter dudes on the internet bytching about women.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I don't really know what Rod was going for other than getting some Twitter likes and retweets.

Even if what you say is true @mastermind I'm not sure it accomplishes anything except making us MORE divided as a community.

This is why I don't fukk with Twitter activists in general. A whole lot of talk and shyt starting but never any tangible action to go along with it. :snooze:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Do you really think telling men to respect women will stop rape? Thats kind of pollyansish thinking
maybe, how about we start doing it first before we dismiss it out of hand?

who the hell said teaching boys to treat women with respect will stop crazy people from being crazy?

so lets start disassociating getting p*ssy with power

right, these are real people

Even if what you say is true @mastermind I'm not sure it accomplishes anything except making us MORE divided as a community.
the problem is you dont realize we are already divided. Half the black community are women.A lot of them have concerns and you telling them to fall back because it divides us. Who is us?

This is why I don't fukk with Twitter activists in general. A whole lot of talk and shyt starting but never any tangible action to go along with it. :snooze:
and a big issue is that a lot of people dont actually want to think about these issues and dismiss the "twitter activists" out of hand.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

I don't think it's about stopping more than its about taking a firm stand against it. We as black men do a horrible job of standing with our black women when it comes to THEIR issues. When they tell us how they feel, we rather fight them about it then try to understand where they're coming from and why they feel that way.

ALOT LIKE WHITE PEOPLE DO TO US ABOUT RACISM. Which was his point.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't really know what Rod was going for other than getting some Twitter likes and retweets.

Cosign. But it's easy to separate the real from the fake if you want to.

Way too many cats pop shyt and don't do nothing