Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:francis: Brehs, I'm starting to finally understand why a lot of y'all don't fukk with Rod:

:snoop:

Can't let a loud minority on social media speak for most of a group. These social media trolls got everyone thinking that they speak for most of a group.

Last edited:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
:francis: Brehs, I'm starting to finally understand why a lot of y'all don't fukk with Rod:

What-does-that-even-mean-meme.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

he not wrong, and The Coli confirms that every day.

He shoulda been clearer tho. Among oppressed groups, black men are close to what white people are.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Lol, this nikka Ba treats the podcast like Dr. Katz's couch when it comes to talking about OKP. Lol, that shyt comes out of nowhere.

The duality with trail of crumbs....:russ:

Gotta watch Vice Principals. It was filmed in Charleston and I used to drink with one of the dudes that did the stunt designs for the show. Muthafukka said he had the time of his life on the set. Said Danny McBride is funnier when he's not filming.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

He shoulda been clearer tho. Among oppressed groups, black men are close to what white people are.

:ohhh:So, what privilege do BM have over BW that is unique to the Black Community?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:ohhh:So, what privilege do BM have over BW that is unique to the Black Community?

how about not being raped for $400, Alex.

:dwillhuh: What do you mean BM don't get raped? And even if that is true, how is that unique to the Black Community? What privilege do BM have over BW that isn't just regular-ass Male Privilege that applies to every Male regardless of race?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:dwillhuh: What do you mean BM don't get raped?
are more black men being raped than black women?

And even if that is true, how is that unique to the Black Community?
its not solely in the black community, but it affects black women and we dont want to do a damn thing about it.

What privilege do BM have over BW that isn't just regular-ass Male Privilege that applies to every Male regardless of race?
how about dominating the discourse on what matters to the black community? How about shytting on people who are rightly outraged at Nate Parker?

This conversation is actually proving Rod's point.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lol, this nikka Ba treats the podcast like Dr. Katz's couch when it comes to talking about OKP. Lol, that shyt comes out of nowhere.

The duality with trail of crumbs....:russ:

Gotta watch Vice Principals. It was filmed in Charleston and I used to drink with one of the dudes that did the stunt designs for the show. Muthafukka said he had the time of his life on the set. Said Danny McBride is funnier when he's not filming.

You from the Chuck? :myman:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:dwillhuh: What do you mean BM don't get raped? And even if that is true, how is that unique to the Black Community? What privilege do BM have over BW that isn't just regular-ass Male Privilege that applies to every Male regardless of race?

:ehh:

There is a rediculous amount of woman bashing and @mastermind ain't lyin. Just look at TLR. If that is what Rod was referring to, then he's really not off in that assessment. However, most nikkaz are just talking shyt online (I believe/hope) for trolling/joke purposes.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:ehh:

There is a rediculous amount of woman bashing and @mastermind ain't lyin. Just look at TLR. If that is what Rod was referring to, then he's really not off in that assessment. However, most nikkaz are just talking shyt online (I believe/hope) for trolling/joke purposes.
these dudes are Tariq Nasheed followers. They believe in it. Its not trolling.

Its male anger on the internet. Gamegate, angry white men supporting Trump, and this.