Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Dinosaurs is still up. You'll have to re-order it tho, dogg. You actually lucked up because I'm about to mark it down.

Dinosaurs #tank Tee

Marked down by $10. That's quality artwork, which cost us a grip, by our man RJ, so it's a helluva deal.
ba, can you cancel the one i just made

the first oen, for that campaign. Before it was marked down

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
ba, can you cancel the one i just made

the first oen, for that campaign. Before it was marked down

It will automatically refund you, because the campaign ended without the minimum orders required. So, you straight. If not and you get a shirt, let me know and I'll send you back $10.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It will automatically refund you, because the campaign ended without the minimum orders required. So, you straight. If not and you get a shirt, let me know and I'll send you back $10.
well i just bought the one that was marked down.

Thats coming next month.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Thanks for researching that, dogg.

Them suits trash as fukk tho. He gotta put them on like i get dressed in the morning. Meanwhile, Tony sit down to take a shyt and when he flushes, the whole toilet bowl engulfs him and transforms into the latest version of his suit and he just flies right the fukk on out the house.

The joint in Civil War that looked like it came out his finger or whatever was the shyt. :banderas:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's up, y'all.

I'm about to start writing weekly for the FS site. Sometimes the content will be serious, sometimes lighter fare. The reason I'm contributing is the same reason I hope you'll spread these pieces far and wide via email, twitter, facebook, etc: because supporting the shyt you like and believe in, and supporting smart but casual and sincere black perspectives... man, that shyt is important. And if the audience for FS is going to grow, it's going to take effort from its core audience to galvanize attention. I'm trying to do my part in dropping what I believe to be sincere, thoughtful pieces of writing on black perspectives and issues. I really hope we can collectively make a push to grow the podcast and site's audience and grant these dudes a bigger platform so their original phrasings, comedy, and insights get to people directly instead of thirdhand. You know?

First joint I'm writing is about blacks and advanced analytics. Hopefully y'all enjoy it and pass it around. I'm in Chicago at some art show my lady is performing in, but I'm going to send it to Basa as soon as I can break away for longer than 10 minutes. First piece of many to come. Very excited to collaborate with the FS crew, and I hope we can all help them grow their brand.

:salute:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
What's up, y'all.

I'm about to start writing weekly for the FS site. Sometimes the content will be serious, sometimes lighter fare. The reason I'm contributing is the same reason I hope you'll spread these pieces far and wide via email, twitter, facebook, etc: because supporting the shyt you like and believe in, and supporting smart but casual and sincere black perspectives... man, that shyt is important. And if the audience for FS is going to grow, it's going to take effort from its core audience to galvanize attention. I'm trying to do my part in dropping what I believe to be sincere, thoughtful pieces of writing on black perspectives and issues. I really hope we can collectively make a push to grow the podcast and site's audience and grant these dudes a bigher platform so their original phrasings, comedy, and insights get to people directly instead of thirdhand. You know?

First joint I'm writing is about blacks and advanced analytics. Hopefully y'all enjoy it and pass it around. I'm in Chicago at some art show my lady is performing in, but I'm going to send it to Basa as soon as I can break away for longer than 10 minutes. First piece of many to come. Very excited to collaborate with the FS crew, and I hope we can all help them grow their brand.

Aint nobody reading your shyt African. :pacspit:

:troll:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I bought a shirt :to:

I'll sell you mine for $200. :shaq:

Collectors item dog.... :russ:

Btw, that was me who wrote the email y'all didn't read. Lol I thought I was holding back but I get it. I just really wanted to get my "Dem Hotfries" joke in...

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
@Basaglia Kanter signed a max deal (4 yr/ $70 mil) last season. Portland forced the Thunder's hand when they signed him to an offer sheet for the max last offseason. OKC does have the cash to sign both KD & Russ but these owners are worried about the luxury tax. Depending on how many seasons a team has been over the tax line, $1 over the tax threshold could = $4 in taxes, so $10 mil over = $40 mil they would have to pay in taxes to the NBA...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What's up, y'all.

I'm about to start writing weekly for the FS site. Sometimes the content will be serious, sometimes lighter fare. The reason I'm contributing is the same reason I hope you'll spread these pieces far and wide via email, twitter, facebook, etc: because supporting the shyt you like and believe in, and supporting smart but casual and sincere black perspectives... man, that shyt is important. And if the audience for FS is going to grow, it's going to take effort from its core audience to galvanize attention. I'm trying to do my part in dropping what I believe to be sincere, thoughtful pieces of writing on black perspectives and issues. I really hope we can collectively make a push to grow the podcast and site's audience and grant these dudes a bigger platform so their original phrasings, comedy, and insights get to people directly instead of thirdhand. You know?

Gonna holla at my man Amin Elhassan too. Maybe get him to rock one of the Fiyastarter T-shirts on a show one day. :patrice:

See if he'll do me a favor with that.

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
What's up, y'all.