Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
LMAO!!! aye, dogg...i felt like shyt AS SOON as i heard myself going off the next day. plus, after we got our credit, i was able to step back and say "aight, maybe we ain't have to go at people's heads like that, since everyone involved acknowledges that it's out shyt."

i was just mad, dogg. it could have been handled better. i can acknowledge that. so, i did.

You listen to her podcast addressing the situation? Although she made some valid points, I found it hilarious that she claims she's not playing the victim but conveniently left out the fact that y'all apologized. I laughed when she said the entire segment was about her when everyone else felt it was about Rod.

Also found it funny that y'all were "mysoginists" for not calling her out, but "cowards" for not calling Rod out.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Karen actually made me laugh when she talked about picking up scrolls and rolling out :pachaha:

After I put my hate away show actually was pretty decent .

Don't get it fukked up doe it was just " mackie decent"

:ufdup:

I don't agree with you at all... But this some good ass hate dog...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I don't agree with you at all... But this some good ass hate dog...
Their show isn't good to me breh that's why I stopped listening to it .

Rod can get fukking annoying ass hell .

The reason I identify with the fiyastarters is because they talk like me .

Their humor is almost identical to how I act but it's just a dmv thing .

Rod humor I can't get with breh . It was ok for a little bit but not weekly man I just can't .

Only thing I use to fukk with rob was the pro black rants and him defending his wife .

I always thought it was stupid folks always wrote in and complained about her . nikka she's apart of the show why y'all still mad :dahell:

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
You listen to her podcast addressing the situation? Although she made some valid points, I found it hilarious that she claims she's not playing the victim but conveniently left out the fact that y'all apologized. I laughed when she said the entire segment was about her when everyone else felt it was about Rod.

Also found it funny that y'all were "mysoginists" for not calling her out, but "cowards" for not calling Rod out.

i don't even know how her voice sounds. never listened to her before and never will. she's just not a factor, young.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i heard these cats on the black guy who tips podcast (dude sounds feminine and his wife sounds masculine but she's a feminist how) But I'm glad they explained the beef and i support them its been years where they have coined phrases/sayings and haven't gotten props.

I am entertained by the black guy who tips but on some real shyt that relationship is fairly odd for them to be husband and wife.

I been fukking with FS for years i just started with TBGWT but I'm glad that was squashed.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
i heard these cats on the black guy who tips podcast (dude sounds feminine and his wife sounds masculine but she's a feminist how) But I'm glad they explained the beef and i support them its been years where they have coined phrases/sayings and haven't gotten props.

I am entertained by the black guy who tips but on some real shyt that relationship is fairly odd for them to be husband and wife.

I been fukking with FS for years i just started with TBGWT but I'm glad that was squashed.
She's sounds like Karl Malone but seems like a sweet lady

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Karen's laughs and laugh adlibs are the best. Their balls deep sports show podcast they did 2 weeks ago takin shots and getting wasted was some good nikka ignance.

:russ: i was hoping they were going to have Turk on there slapping this cat got throwed before his graduation. :mjcry: