Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
What's up, y'all.

I'm about to start writing weekly for the FS site. Sometimes the content will be serious, sometimes lighter fare. The reason I'm contributing is the same reason I hope you'll spread these pieces far and wide via email, twitter, facebook, etc: because supporting the shyt you like and believe in, and supporting smart but casual and sincere black perspectives... man, that shyt is important. And if the audience for FS is going to grow, it's going to take effort from its core audience to galvanize attention. I'm trying to do my part in dropping what I believe to be sincere, thoughtful pieces of writing on black perspectives and issues. I really hope we can collectively make a push to grow the podcast and site's audience and grant these dudes a bigger platform so their original phrasings, comedy, and insights get to people directly instead of thirdhand. You know?

First joint I'm writing is about blacks and advanced analytics. Hopefully y'all enjoy it and pass it around. I'm in Chicago at some art show my lady is performing in, but I'm going to send it to Basa as soon as I can break away for longer than 10 minutes. First piece of many to come. Very excited to collaborate with the FS crew, and I hope we can all help them grow their brand.

:salute:

Welcome aboard, bruh! Happy to have you.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
What's up, y'all.

I'm about to start writing weekly for the FS site. Sometimes the content will be serious, sometimes lighter fare. The reason I'm contributing is the same reason I hope you'll spread these pieces far and wide via email, twitter, facebook, etc: because supporting the shyt you like and believe in, and supporting smart but casual and sincere black perspectives... man, that shyt is important. And if the audience for FS is going to grow, it's going to take effort from its core audience to galvanize attention. I'm trying to do my part in dropping what I believe to be sincere, thoughtful pieces of writing on black perspectives and issues. I really hope we can collectively make a push to grow the podcast and site's audience and grant these dudes a bigger platform so their original phrasings, comedy, and insights get to people directly instead of thirdhand. You know?

First joint I'm writing is about blacks and advanced analytics. Hopefully y'all enjoy it and pass it around. I'm in Chicago at some art show my lady is performing in, but I'm going to send it to Basa as soon as I can break away for longer than 10 minutes. First piece of many to come. Very excited to collaborate with the FS crew, and I hope we can all help them grow their brand.

:salute:

Welcome aboard, bruh! Happy to have you.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
im down for one of those blue FS joints, mad i missed out on DemThrones tho, even tho i dont watch the show

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston

The WOW(Warcraft) funeral still cracks me up til this day. This Warcraft videos makes me smile every-time I see it.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
IftheBravesbat.250asateam,IwillshimmyshakeupPeachtreeupCobbParkwaytothatnewstadium.

teamnospacebarhere

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Episode this week was so clean :blessed::salute:
Also got my FiyaStarter T-Shirt:ahh: Next week I'll get my Dinosaur tee :lawd:

Kbadd / Ba, what are the chances Jaylen Brown will be a star or at the very least serviceable?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
in regards to the GoT discussion,

• Jon Snow is Dani's nephew
  • Sam has told everyone who would listen that he killed a white walker with that glass, especially Jon and Jon knows something is up with his sword since he killed one with it, but they both know either is enough to fight the Night King's army. So Jon sent Sam to the Citadel to find out more...

Last edited: