Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
*Sees Syracuse going to the Final Four* :whoo::salute:

*Go on Twitter see KBadds reaction* :ohhh::russ::lolbron:

*Envision KBadds charging into his local sub shop like he SGT. Doakes, ordering a Reuben sandwich and singing "Im Sorry 2004" while he proceeds to slam it against his computer screen which shows Jamboy and Rahn smiling* :skip::hamster:

Curse of Jamboy is real....I am a believer. *Walks away singing Ol' Happy Days*:blessed:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Was the stealing magazines debate the same as the sneaking into the movies one?

Basa's incredulous, "y'all know damn well I'm not paying for this" almost made me pass out.
sneaking into movies is about two years old

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I thought people rooted for duke intentionally because they don't wanna be liked or popular. It seems he still wants to be treated fairly. This is low-key blowing my mind. :ohhh:

I don't even watch college basketball unless I see a tweet that Duke is losing :lolbron:

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Surprise you guys had not touched on Steph Curry anti-LGBT church and Katt Williams downfall

Last edited:

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Surprise you guys had not touched on Steph Curry anti-LGBT church and Katt Williams downfall

I was waiting for Steph to say something. Asa far as Katt, it's hard to have a downfall when you was already down.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Ba a psychopath

He danced 2 years in advance, as far as I'm concerned. :sas2:

mercer-dance.gif

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
When Ba was like "fukk him!" "cry dawg... Cryyyy" I damn near wrecked on 95

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
When Ba was like "fukk him!" "cry dawg... Cryyyy" I damn near wrecked on 95

I bet UNC fans think that's callous tho. funny, just two years ago they were cackling at Big Teef Rodney crying after going home in round one. well, The Lightskin Frawd went home crying, too.

*shrug*

at least i get to see Rodney starting for a playoff team. they gon have to watch Paige in the d-league, getting smoked by Quinn Cook and Russ Smith, two actual NCAA champs...IF they're still there next year. i know he will be.