Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
That's my thing. Biggest problem WAS the casting itself. But to single out Zoe when it's been done countless times before (Last King Of Scotland, X, Pursuit of Happiness, Concussion, etc.) is some bullshyt faux outrage by clowns on social media. Why so much anger towards her when none of it is directed towards the Producers on social media. Nina's estate going so far as to shyt on Zoe was real fukked up and lame IMO. Where's the same level of vitriol towards the people who made the movie? They wanted someone to be able to sell the movie, hence choosing Zoe. I personally would have liked someone else to do it, but Viola can't do every darker skinned black woman man.

I don't about this one bro. Forest Whitaker do kinda look like Idi Amin... :patrice:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
"Aye young, I gotta whisper I dont want my wife to hear this..."

:deadrose:
soon as he said this I know I was done for...

Dawg that shyt was straight creep status. :russ: I was fukkin' dyin'.

Oh and I agree with @NV-ME about the LeBron shyt. Most of the time when there is some rumor shyt or some talking going on with him in the news, it's nearly true. @Basaglia I do think Kyrie feels a certain way about LeBron taking them bullshyt shots but to me it's only a small part of it. Like I told a dude before LeBron likes to be around people that he feels he confide in. That's what helps him win. I doesn't have that same kinda relationship with Kyrie and Love that he had with Wade and Bosh and more importantly, they don't care if that happens. They just want to play basketball and win. They don't care who the teammates are as long as they are good.

And I think that's most definitely true for Kyrie. Dude is a Kobe disciple thru and thru. He loves Kobe. He keeps to himself. He don't fukk with people and becuz of that people have to create a narrative when nothing really exist. That dude just wanna hoop.

@KBadd talking about that Sony Trinitron... :russ:

Might be time for me to re-up on the donations. It's been a minute.
nikka!!! I couldn't control my laughter :laff:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't about this one bro. Forest Whitaker do kinda look like Idi Amin... :patrice:

That's my point though. nikkaz had no problem with Forest doin' it, but these hotep nikkaz quick to jump on the faux outrage tip. And Forest KILLED THE ROLE!

It's not like Zoe gonna really be singing Nina's shyt either. Appreciate the fact that her story is even being told and give her a chance.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
That's my point though. nikkaz had no problem with Forest doin' it, but these hotep nikkaz quick to jump on the faux outrage tip. And Forest KILLED THE ROLE!

It's not like Zoe gonna really be singing Nina's shyt either. Appreciate the fact that her story is even being told and give her a chance.

I aint really trippin'. I like Zoe. I think she pretty. I wanna blow her back out. :yeshrug:

I always felt like singers are better cast as a past singer in a bio-pic.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Malcolm X was called Detroit Red, and his skin tone was a big part of his early life issues.

Denzel is a beast actor and so we let it slide. All Im saying is give Zoe Saldana a chance. She not a bad actor at all.

shyt, Laurence Fishburne looks nothing like Ike Turner (in terms of his skin tone) and no one said a word.

Its completely irrational.

This just seems like a very lazy pick to me. Maybe out of the ones that tried out she was the best out of the bunch, or maybe she was the most known of the bunch. I dunno, maybe she'll do the role justice but I'm not sold.
That's my thing. Biggest problem WAS the casting itself. But to single out Zoe when it's been done countless times before (Last King Of Scotland, X, Pursuit of Happiness, Concussion, etc.) is some bullshyt faux outrage by clowns on social media. Why so much anger towards her when none of it is directed towards the Producers on social media. Nina's estate going so far as to shyt on Zoe was real fukked up and lame IMO. Where's the same level of vitriol towards the people who made the movie? They wanted someone to be able to sell the movie, hence choosing Zoe. I personally would have liked someone else to do it, but Viola can't do every darker skinned black woman man.

I'm not even shyttin on Zoe tho, it's the casting people that have me like :wtf:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This just seems like a very lazy pick to me. Maybe out of the ones that tried out she was the best out of the bunch, or maybe she was the most known of the bunch. I dunno, maybe she'll do the role justice but I'm not sold.
Let her try it first.

People already got their minds made up. She gonna do a lot better than Mary J Blige (who was first choice)

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Maybe black women hold some resentment towards Zoe for her comments about her blackness.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
its def that but no one watches movies for actor's personal views.

What did she say about her blackness?

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be surprised if she said some Tiger Woods shyt. From Death At A Funeral To Star Trek, she just has to be the bedwench.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What did she say about her blackness?

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be surprised if she said some Tiger Woods shyt. From Death At A Funeral To Star Trek, she just has to be the bedwench.
its not as bad as people online are saying but she said she says she does not like labels. She also said she is a black and Latina woman. And lastly that being a woman is sometimes harder than being black.

She sounds like a woman that should not be asked questions about these topics like most of hollywood, but the Hoteps and Black Feminist Crazies ran with that to shyt on her.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
its not as bad as people online are saying but she said she says she does not like labels. She also said she is a black and Latina woman. And lastly that being a woman is sometimes harder than being black.

She sounds like a woman that should not be asked questions about these topics like most of hollywood, but the Hoteps and Black Feminist Crazies ran with that to shyt on her.

Oh.... It wasn't that bad. But it certainly doesn't sound very smart.

I do have a problem with the "labels" comment. Black people in Hollywood have a serious problem with this shyt. At some point they have to understand that "We Are The World" shyt was just a song.

I would still whisper sweet nothings inher ear whilst making love to her. :noah:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'm fukking crying I just got to the part where Johnny said " nikka please ".

Aye young I'm fukking crying !!!!

:laff: