Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
hit that refresh on itunes and saw that new episode and its over 4 hrs:ooh:

Theyre-back.png

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@KBadd Common got that "good black guy" image. That why he stays getting roles. People are blinded by the image and cant see his terrible acting :stopitslime:
I loved Barbershop 3, but I was OPENLY shytting on this cat in the theater. That scene where he was talking to Eve outside of the shop had me chuckling. Eve was carrying this nikka so hard during that scene. :russ:

He is legit one of the worst actors Ive ever seen. I met him a year ago too. I did some work with him. He a really nice guy but the way he acts on screen is how he is in person. He just wooden. Not hating on the money he has made in Hollywood but he is awful.

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
I loved Barbershop 3, but I was OPENLY shytting on this cat in the theater. That scene where he was talking to Eve outside of the shop had me chuckling. Eve was carrying this nikka so hard during that scene. :russ:

He is legit one of the worst actors Ive ever seen. I met him a year ago too. I did some work with him. He a really nice guy but the way he acts on screen is how he is in person. He just wooden. Not hating on the money he has made in Hollywood but he is awful.

That scene when Nikki threw the p*ssy at him and he turned her down - yeah fukking right BTW - and he had that dialogue with himself in the car ... nikka, I was laughing so hard at the shyttiness of his acting that my sister legit got mad at me like I was ruining the movie for her and I didn't give two fukks.

Just awful.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Young the only scene he was somewhat believable in was the scene he was rattling off the names of real life people who have been killed unjustly. His worst scene was the scene you said and dropping Nikki off scene. nikka made me suck my teeth and roll my eyes during that scene. Met him at an urban league event in Crystal City. He bland as shot in person

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Young the only scene he was somewhat believable in was the scene he was rattling off the names of real life people who have been killed unjustly. His worst scene was the scene you said and dropping Nikki off scene. nikka made me suck my teeth and roll my eyes during that scene. Met him at an urban league event in Crystal City. He bland as shot in person
yung, why does this nikka look like he in space? His eyes be so wide open that it trips me out.

That scene where he was rattling off names was terrible to me, lol. Some actors can do that pause between names to recite people look and soudn natural, but this nikka looked like he was actually trying to remember his lines.

It bugged to because Barbershop 3 really is an excellent movie in so many ways. It touched on a rack of topics and I actually liked the breakdancing scene because it brought some levity to what was kind of a heavy movie. (that was the only part of the movie Common was believable in, btw)

This dude has actually STARRED in movies. I cannot believe it. I was just laughing everytime dude talked at some point.