Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm with @Basaglia, I always thought Star Wars was some white shyt, I went to a white high school and it was probably around the time episode 3 came out that I revealed to my lunch room table that I've never seen a Star Wars movie. Every single one of them looked at me like :mindblown:

All we talked about was sports and bytches so I couldn't say it was a nerd thing, the real nerds played dungeons and dragons every lunch...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Man my iPhone been crashing with this podcast app .

I hope my shyt works :mjcry:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
I'm convinced about one of two things.

1. Tko can't legitimately admit when he's wrong.

Or

2. He does all of this just to make KBadd mad. Between the Skins, Wiz, movie thievery, and now this, he just wants that reaction out of KB.
or i want niggs to be honest w/ themselves :jawalrus:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
that Star Wars email :dead:

@NV-ME , you are a nerd creh. I know no one that watches these Comic book movies. Its niche as fukk.

I've seen one Star Wars movie in my life, and I know the titles.

Just admit you a nerd, creh.
i respectfully disagree and im not sweating nor clapping while doing so.

seriously, i know six people in my personal/work circle that watch those joints and all of us 'cept ba's boy took an interest in them because theyre basically an extension of the justice league cartoons, that were on tv. we kept an interest in the stories when we found out a black dude was writing most of the stories and they started popping up on netflix. aint nobody having a religious war bout no cartoons tho.

fukk is "creh?"

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i respectfully disagree and im not sweating nor clapping while doing so.

seriously, i know six people in my personal/work circle that watch those joints and all of us 'cept ba's boy took an interest in them because theyre basically an extension of the justice league cartoons, that were on tv. we kept an interest in the stories when we found out a black dude was writing most of the stories and they started popping up on netflix. aint nobody having a religious war bout no cartoons tho.

fukk is "creh?"
creh>>breh

Its your circle. Your circle is of nerds who watch this, its seems. This is not popular at all.

Here is the thing tho, there is not a damn thing wrong with being nerdy about something. Talking about sports and music as deeply as we all do is nerdy.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
TKO definitely a wrestling nerd.

I'm with @Basaglia, I always thought Star Wars was some white shyt, I went to a white high school and it was probably around the time episode 3 came out that I revealed to my lunch room table that I've never seen a Star Wars movie. Every single one of them looked at me like :mindblown:

All we talked about was sports and bytches so I couldn't say it was a nerd thing, the real nerds played dungeons and dragons every lunch...

Black people love Star Wars like Westerns, Martial Arts Movies and DragonballZ

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
creh>>breh

Its your circle. Your circle is of nerds who watch this, its seems. This is not popular at all.

Here is the thing tho, there is not a damn thing wrong with being nerdy about something. Talking about sports and music as deeply as we all do is nerdy.
this is THE thing here, ive reaffirmed the point that aint shyt wrong w/ it, but it is what it is. call me a dc cartoon nerd, fine, but i dont know all this shyt that a nerd is supposed to know. i legit dont know the names of none of them ironman villains and in his nerd-staking accusations, i just caught kb pointed out that loki is not even an ironman villain, but a thor one! lmao

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
this is THE thing here, ive reaffirmed the point that aint shyt wrong w/ it, but it is what it is. call me a dc cartoon nerd, fine, but i dont know all this shyt that a nerd is supposed to know. i legit dont know the names of none of them ironman villains and in his nerd-staking accusations, i just caught kb pointed out that loki is not even an ironman villain, but a thor one! lmao
you know a lot more about it than 99% of the population. Thats nerd shyt.

And there is nothing wrong with that.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
For the record, I'm a nerd about actual nerd shyt. Like, I cared that NASA recently reported news of matter escaping Mrk 335, a supermassive black hole near the Pegasus galaxy.

No...not a joke. It's interesting. Black holes are the engines of the universe. The more we understand them, the sooner we can master space travel and hook up with some GOTdamn aliens.