Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
@KBadd

I'm with you and RJ on the Star Wars joint. The fact that these nikkas were doing this during the tank segment made it absolutely:scust:

I'm a little confused. Is TKO trying to say he's not a nerd? Because those superhero cartoon reviews ain't exactly shyt normal nikkas do.
difference of opinion. watching bootleg cartoons isnt nerdery to me. if i read the comic books and argued over niggs powers, thats a nerd trait. im just a big ass kid that likes the updated version of superfriends. (jlu). and when i found out dwayne mcduffie was black, thats when i started following those joints.

cant name all them joints tho...def not in order :skip:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
difference of opinion. watching bootleg cartoons isnt nerdery to me. if i read the comic books and argued over niggs powers, thats a nerd trait. im just a big ass kid that likes the updated version of superfriends. (jlu). and when i found out dwayne mcduffie was black, thats when i started following those joints.

LOL nikka you petty as shyt

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Not for nothing, that Star Wars shyt is low key common knowledge. ESPECIALLY when the second trilogy came out. They kept saying it was the prequel and everybody was like :ohhh: It was the first time a prequel had been done on that level if I remember correctly.

That's when folks started paying attention to the episode #'s.

I'm with @KBadd on this one.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

:dead:

Daps
I've only ever heard people say " return of the Jedi" not "Star Wars 3" , for some reason "return of the Jedi" is the only one that gets called by its name

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
I had no idea about that episode shyt until the podcast :yeshrug:

I was at the bar a few weeks ago and mentioned that ive never seen a Star Wars, you woulda thought I was on some
Sinead_rips_into_the_Pope.jpg
The way them folks looked at me

Daps
ive heard that and empire strikes back. rest of them shyts are widely known as "THE NEW STAR WARS"

Yea the first 3 are classics so the names are easy to remember

The newer films are trash and not worth remembering the stupid names or confusing Roman numerals

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Yea the first 3 are classics so the names are easy to remember

The newer films are trash and not worth remembering the stupid names or confusing Roman numerals
cant go that far. the first (or fourth one :beli:) "a new hope." i swear ive never heard that name before all this banter. the first joint is "the first STAR WARS." period