Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'm convinced about one of two things.

1. Tko can't legitimately admit when he's wrong.

Or

2. He does all of this just to make KBadd mad. Between the Skins, Wiz, movie thievery, and now this, he just wants that reaction out of KB.
I legit thinks it's a little bit of both. :patrice:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I just want to say that there are too many active Star trek fans left, Our universe was basically destroyed thanks to those so-so J.J. Abrahms movies and that the write for the TV show tried to get away fromt he Cowboys/Indians mystique where no one wants to be the Indians. Same thing that happened to Mass Effect. Lot of us just holding out hope that this next movie and the VOD series will be good.

oh, and tell RJ that the king of wack CGIs is them dumb ass Star Wars cartoons

One of my favorite podcasts but damn I wish ya'll would do more than 5-10 minutes of NBA talk meanwhile the TV segment is like an hour :martin:

well, I wanted to hear and talk about whether or not, the future is now for Kawhi Leonard, there are people I talk to that say its his team this year going forward, and I would like to hear people's thoughts on that

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Them Star Wars cartoons are booty juice. They had no business being made

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Basa praising Teflon :blessed: Them rants be :lawd:.

TKO getting caught a with stray from Basa for the second week in the row. I know TKO must looking at Basa like:whoa::mindblown::dahell::jbhmm::stopitslime::ld::rudy::mjcry:

TKO don't understand Kbadd pain when it comes to his sport teams. He is the living:mjcry::to:

:scust: :usure: :martin::mindblown:@ on the obese girls segment.

Chile grapes on hating Gaby getting nookie :leostare:. It was just a normal sex scene.

Basa agendas are goat:russ:

KDawg so easy to troll :troll:

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
KBadd be sounding like he's ready to explode when he was talking to TKO about the Wizards and all of his teams. :mjlol:

I understand your pain breh. Only one of my teams that I care about won a title in my lifetime :cryMJpistons: