Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
you're not

Not sure who does the editing between @NV-ME @KBadd @Basaglia but the audio was really low, especially on TKO's mic.

Also you guys get a lot of background noise and hums. Does anyone have Adobe Audition? You can clear out a lot of that on there, and do it relatively fast. (i imagine the files are huge)
been trying to work through the el capitan os update. had to completely reinstall an old version of garageband since apple no longer supports podcasts on their newer versions. didnt realize i have to retinker with all the volume controls. hopefully i can get it back to the old levels by wed.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
been trying to work through the el capitan os update. had to completely reinstall an old version of garageband since apple no longer supports podcasts on their newer versions. didnt realize i have to retinker with all the volume controls. hopefully i can get it back to the old levels by wed.

I was gone email you on this. I could @Basaglia and @KBadd pretty good but your mic was mad low.

Oh and that whole Redskins segment was one of the best segments yall have had in a minute. Easily my favorite since Ba hiding in the theater bathroom. :pachaha:

I'll be sure to hit yall on some boxing. It was a pretty good weekend in boxing. First major PPV, post-Floyd.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
I was gone email you on this. I could @Basaglia and @KBadd pretty good but your mic was mad low.

Oh and that whole Redskins segment was one of the best segments yall have had in a minute. Easily my favorite since Ba hiding in the theater bathroom. :pachaha:

I'll be sure to hit yall on some boxing. It was a pretty good weekend in boxing. First major PPV, post-Floyd.
my man

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
That shyt sounded straight to me in the ride, yall aint got no Bose systems??? :sas1:
Now try again with headphones :beli:

Then when go back in your car play another podcast then switch to fiyastarters .

Tell me that shyt can be listen at the same volume .