Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I really do be trying, dogg. but, it's a circus. and just as an unbiased lover of sports and sports fans, I believe I have a lot to offer the washing football team. they could use a guy like me talking shyt for them. but, they ain't gave me shyt to work with in over 20 years.
ive checked out the last two seasons

but last year was all about "let me see if RG3 is legit." When he hurt his ankle, I was done and didnt really care except to troll other NFC East fans.

When he came back and showed he wasnt shyt, I just stopped. I have no idea about the draft, who this team has signed, nothing.

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
@KBadd , I'm with you. I don't see pessimism, but realism. You're doing simple data analysis lol. Those optimistic sport fans at the beginning of the season tend to be the worst fans I've encountered. Usually the biggest culprits of ridiculous sport opinions.

I was cracking up at my desk once I realized that this argument happened because TKO couldn't let that judgmental crack go. Then he proceeds to do some more judging lol

:manny:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Young I can't fukking wait to get to work and listen :eat:

Everyime I see stanis all I hear in my head is @Basaglia saying I can't wait for this nikka to die :scust:

:laff:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Being optimistic about sports shyt isn't a smart proposition. If you're hyped for a movie or something you could leave satisfied even if it didn't live up to every expectation. In sports with one true champion, you pretty much gone be disappointed every year.

:yeshrug:

I'm pessimistic tho

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Being optimistic about sports shyt isn't a smart proposition. If you're hyped for a movie or something you could leave satisfied even if it didn't live up to every expectation. In sports with one true champion, you pretty much gone be disappointed every year.

:yeshrug:

I'm pessimistic tho

ANY franchise or college program or athlete that I offer my fandom owes it to me to be competent and competitive. Period. You have to give me something to work with before I invest my time and emotion. I don't see the nobility in sticking with an inept franchise or a sorry player. See, that's meathead sports fans rules. Fact is, I'm not a Cubs fan or a Bills fans. I don't get the loveable loser thing. I experienced winning at a very young age (1983, first Super Bowl win...one of my earliest and favorite memories) and that's my reality. I KNOW A GOOD TEAM WHEN I SEE ONE.

When I'm wit a team, I'm all in and I take that hurt like a champ and be ready for next year, because I BELIEVE in them. So , I can watch my boys flame out against LeHigh and Mercer and just accept the frying, because I KNOW there will be hell to pay eventually. I can sit and listen to nyggas say Tom only won Super Bowls because of the defense and cheating and so and so better than him and blah blah blah, because I knew he gonna get to #4...because he a winner. I watched Isiah fail over and over again...throw the ball away to Bird, hurt his ankle and be so CLOSE...and I knew he'd win it, still.

What has happened to the football team I was raised on is a GOTdamn tragedy. It's incredible. The 9ers and the Skins owned the 80s and early 90s, built legendary franchises. I don't see that organization anymore. And I'm not investing my time in foolishness. Simple as that. That franchise ain't no different than the Jags or Bucs, IMHO.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
ANY franchise or college program or athlete that I offer my fandom owes it to me to be competent and competitive. Period. You have to give me something to work with before I invest my time and emotion. I don't see the nobility in sticking with an inept franchise or a sorry player. See, that's meathead sports fans rules. Fact is, I'm not a Cubs fan or a Bills fans. I don't get the loveable loser thing. I experienced winning at a very young age (1983, first Super Bowl win...one of my earliest and favorite memories) and that's my reality. I KNOW A GOOD TEAM WHEN I SEE ONE.

When I'm wit a team, I'm all in and I take that hurt like a champ and be ready for next year, because I BELIEVE in them. So , I can watch my boys flame out against LeHigh and Mercer and just accept the frying, because I KNOW there will be hell to pay eventually. I can sit and listen to nyggas say Tom only won Super Bowls because of the defense and cheating and so and so better than him and blah blah blah, because I knew he gonna get to #4...because he a winner. I watched Isiah fail over and over again...throw the ball away to Bird, hurt his ankle and be so CLOSE...and I knew he'd win it, still.

What has happened to the football team I was raised on is a GOTdamn tragedy. It's incredible. The 9ers and the Skins owned the 80s and early 90s, built legendary franchises. I don't see that organization anymore. And I'm not investing my time in foolishness. Simple as that. That franchise ain't no different than the Jags or Bucs, IMHO.

As I tell @FreddyCalhoun all the time I'd rather not be a sports fan at all, it goes against everything I believe in as a person; namely caring about shyt I can't control. I was a bandwagon dikkriding fan of all the teams that were winning when I was a kid, 9ers, bulls, tar heels. :blessed:

I was eating so good brehs.

And then my cousin went to Clemson so what I look like pulling against my on fam.

And Barkley said he wasn't a role model and spit on a little girl and became my favorite player so it was :pacspit: Jordan.

I ended up just picking my own teams, no affiliation, no history, no championship pedigree. Two expansion as teams. Vancouver Grizzlies and the Jacksonville Jaguars. We sorry as shyt and ain't ever gone when nothing. I'd rather have picked up gambling than a sports team. The shyt is dumb. I don't get no ring if they win. And my teams don't even have rivals to clown cause we ain't been around long enough :scusthov:

I hate sports :aicmon:

But I love em tho:banderas:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
As I tell @FreddyCalhoun all the time I'd rather not be a sports fan at all, it goes against everything I believe in as a person; namely caring about shyt I can't control. I was a bandwagon dikkriding fan of all the teams that were winning when I was a kid, 9ers, bulls, tar heels. :blessed:

I was eating so good brehs.

And then my cousin went to Clemson so what I look like pulling against my on fam.

And Barkley said he wasn't a role model and spit on a little girl and became my favorite player so it was :pacspit: Jordan.

I ended up just picking my own teams, no affiliation, no history, no championship pedigree. Two expansion as teams. Vancouver Grizzlies and the Jacksonville Jaguars. We sorry as shyt and ain't ever gone when nothing. I'd rather have picked up gambling than a sports team. The shyt is dumb. I don't get no ring if they win. And my teams don't even have rivals to clown cause we ain't been around long enough :scusthov:

I hate sports :aicmon:

But I love em tho:banderas:

So it wasn't because of Mike Bibby and RW Quarters?!?!...... :ohhh: