Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No it doesn't. People saying that after the series were definitely jumping the gun. But I think he has the potential and ability to be a star.

Two questions:

1. You dudes doing a pre-draft show?

2. Any of yall watching that Power joint? shyts decent. Definitely got my attention.

Ba and KB did say somethign about a pre-draft show last week, so hopefully we get one. :lupe:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
No it doesn't. People saying that after the series were definitely jumping the gun. But I think he has the potential and ability to be a star.

Two questions:

1. You dudes doing a pre-draft show?

2. Any of yall watching that Power joint? shyts decent. Definitely got my attention.

wedn. I think ba & badd are doing a mock. I don't care about shyt but that 6-10 range because of the lakers, so that's all I been on.

I saw the 1st power ep, half of the 2nd. ima try to catch up, but I been on orange is the new black...we will run that back.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
wedn. I think ba & badd are doing a mock. I don't care about shyt but that 6-10 range because of the lakers, so that's all I been on.

I saw the 1st power ep, half of the 2nd. ima try to catch up, but I been on orange is the new black...we will run that back.

I went in thinking that it would be bad but it's not. Really impressed with Omar Hardwick. My only problem is that white boy. He's a bit too much.

Oh and Naturi Naughton is like the sexiest chocolate chick on Earf. :whew:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Ok... just started listening and I have a bit of problem with @KBadd ...

Floyd was in trouble bruh. And not becuz he was hurt. But that was the first time I've watched him and he looked old and slow. Last time I seen him have a hard time like that for an entire fight was against Castillo.

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
Ok... just started listening and I have a bit of problem with @KBadd ...

Floyd was in trouble bruh. And not becuz he was hurt. But that was the first time I've watched him and he looked old and slow. Last time I seen him have a hard time like that for an entire fight was against Castillo.

I disagree. He might be slowing down a tad, but in no way did he look old and slow and at no point did I feel like he was in trouble or in danger of losing.

Again, just my opinion.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I disagree. He might be slowing down a tad, but in no way did he look old and slow and at no point did I feel like he was in trouble or in danger of losing.

Again, just my opinion.
Crazy thing is, I thought he would wash Chino and he really didn't. He thought he could shoulder roll on the ropes like he usually does but Chino was just relentless attacking the body. He made a damn good adjustment by the 7th round by keeping the fight in the middle.

Later in the fight he threw a hook that was so wide and so off that it was just unusual for him. He threw a few more punches that werereally off as well and that's when I started to feel like it would be s pretty close fight. He didn't lose but it certainly wasn't an easy fight. He's even come out and said so.

The way you feel about Kobe is the way I feel about Floyd. I'm not really a superfan but there is no denying his greatness. He just never captured me like Roy did when I was a teenager. Then again, I met Roy a few times when I used to put in work at Prince back in the day. I thought Roy would never lose. Then Tarver came thru and crushed the buildings. :to:

I still hate Tarver for that shyt and was happy ass hell when Hopkins swept his ass.

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Lil Scrappy was so proud of that "Get the Bam back on this deeeznayyee" he smiled like nikka from Leprechaun in Alabama
url.gif

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Man....

Weave ain't going no where.

there are four types of black women

there are the one who cut all their hair off cuz they crazy
there are the ones that half their hair off cuz they crazy
there are the ones who wear weave
and there are the one who got natural/keep it short

at my former place of employment, there was a chick who kept it shoulder length because she knew that is what management liked, then she cut have of it off, when a better position opened up, she was told she wouldn't be considered for the position until she grew her hair, so she wears a wig/weave until then