Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
yeah, we old groogs, dogg. no kids or naggin wives. -10 years off our looks, off top
x1pE7.gif

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
yea i was blown... i thought yall was 31-32 tops... i know its jus 5 or so years but i was :ohhh: when you said you graduated high school in 94...

i was 7 in 94... :lolbron:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
@Basaglia @KBadd @NV-ME

All three of yall undersold the fukk outta Leonard. The only thing I don't like is his dribbling.

he was clearly the mvp of that series, based on his performance, but do it for a year before you get that star title, because with it comes the "every night" expectation and the criticism when you don't deliver. he don't deserve that burden yet

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
he was clearly the mvp of that series, based on his performance, but do it for a year before you get that star title, because with it comes the "every night" expectation and the criticism when you don't deliver. he don't deserve that burden yet
Forsure, I can understand this completely.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

I understand that and I agree with you but he's better than what y'all were given him credit for. Ba really dawged him out. :heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I understand that and I agree with you but he's better than what y'all were given him credit for. Ba really dawged him out. :heh:

@rodimusprime even came around on Kawhi. Gotta give respect when due. Being THE franchise player is one thing, but I think he easily has the potential to be the number 2 guy on a team minimum.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
The question is if they just went to two straight finals with a balanced attack, why would Leonard be expected to do anything extra next season?

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
The question is if they just went to two straight finals with a balanced attack, why would Leonard be expected to do anything extra next season?
and if he didn't dropping that regular season 13, how can anyone justify calling him a star?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
does that make him a star though, and pop is going to want more out of leonard, white pople never satisfied

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Why would he need to be a star at all, he's on a great team and he helping
that was the whole discussion. "does this make him a star?" personally, I don't care either way, but before we give him that burden, lets fall back. I said the same shyt about paul George, last year. "do it for a year" then we can talk.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
that was the whole discussion. "does this make him a star?" personally, I don't care either way, but before we give him that burden, lets fall back. I said the same shyt about paul George, last year. "do it for a year" then we can talk.
No it doesn't. People saying that after the series were definitely jumping the gun. But I think he has the potential and ability to be a star.

Two questions:

1. You dudes doing a pre-draft show?

2. Any of yall watching that Power joint? shyts decent. Definitely got my attention.