Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Meek also responded to drake with wanna know.

The song was just bad but it had a lot of new info .
Like ti man pissing on drake , couple people confirm it .

Then round two drake dropped summer 16 and meek replied the same night with his diss .

Everyone said meek won the round and everything after .

But no one cares because back to back was such an impactful diss .

It was played everywhere and everyone was laughing at meek.

First time you saw corporations making tweets laughing about a rap beef .

Meek stood tall during all this .

He never acted how drake is doing .

Also this shyt was all online honestly .

Meek was in dc for a show thanksgiving night and that shyt was sold out I was there .

I was like I thought people hated this guy .

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
The convo on young rappers was excellent and needed.

i know for a fact that if you confronted black feminist twitter with that idea that Lil Kim is such a mess is because Biggie was mentally and physically abusing her from the time she was 18 until his death, THEY. WOULD. LOSE. THEIR. MINDS. He whipped her ass a lot and told her she wasn't pretty enough and then married a high yella chick. Nobody wanna talk about it tho. It clearly impacted that girl.

I bet if KIM came out and said that, the Believe Women crowd on black twitter would roast the fukk outta her and ask WHY NOW? Why you trashing his legacy...blah blah blah. You hurting his kids. You hurting his mother. His family. What about HIS legacy?

Everytime Michel'le show up and remind the world that Dee Barnes was the LEAST of Dre's violent behavior...that she got her ass whipped CONSTANTLY...people push her ass right back in the closet. Why you tryna ruin HIS legacy?

These the conversations people don't REALLY wanna have. They wanna act like this new generation is just a bunch of savages that can't be redeemed. It sickens me.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i know for a fact that if you confronted black feminist twitter with that idea that Lil Kim is such a mess is because Biggie was mentally and physically abusing her from the time she was 18 until his death, THEY. WOULD. LOSE. THEIR. MINDS. He whipped her ass a lot and told her she wasn't pretty enough and then married a high yella chick. Nobody wanna talk about it tho. It clearly impacted that girl.

I bet if KIM came out and said that, the Believe Women crowd on black twitter would roast the fukk outta her and ask WHY NOW? Why you trashing his legacy...blah blah blah. You hurting his kids. You hurting his mother. His family. What about HIS legacy?

Everytime Michel'le show up and remind the world that Dee Barnes was the LEAST of Dre's violent behavior...that she got her ass whipped CONSTANTLY...people push her ass right back in the closet. Why you tryna ruin HIS legacy?

These the conversations people don't REALLY wanna have. They wanna act like this new generation is just a bunch of savages that can't be redeemed. It sickens me.
It ain’t just rap music either.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
White people ain't taking responsibility for their men. Lennon gon always be Lennon. Bowie will always be Bowie. So on and So forth. Man, a white artistic legend gotta mess up REAL bad for their legacy to implode.
Jerry Lee Lewis

Sean Penn did worse to Madonna than Chris Brown ever did and he won an academy award.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I thought I was listening to myself during that political segment, no one is taking this stuff serious. It doesn't help that SNL is making a skit every week about this foolishness.

I received some physical therapy for my back during the 2016 Presidential Election, and I just finished up with the physical therapist and now I'm in cooldown mode. I happen to be next to this older white woman and the PT (who is a white male). She brings up the election, and starts making points on why Trump has merit to be the president. He didn't agree or disagree, but he says he doesn't like either candidate and that he couldn't see himself voting for Hilary. What blew me was when he said "Either way, I don't think anything catastrophic is going to happen". Catastrophic is the barometer???!! I saw the same shyt at work. White people really believe the structure and history of America is going to keep them from suffering consequences.

But yeah, i'm getting sick and tired of the nicknames for these racist ass people.

I do wonder what happens to these white people that keep calling the cops on black people or say make racist statements on Twitter. Once they lose their job, it seems like the mob leaves them alone and unfortunately moves on to the next case of racism. Like at the end of the day, do they actually realize why the shyt they did was wrong, or do they just somehow find a way to make themselves the victim? And ultimately, do they just insulate themselves in a safe space/community that agrees with them?

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
she might be the saddest of all these reality chicks. she has a real problem, documented for years, terrible childhood and this faux fame has given her even more access to self destruct. i dont wish jail on many, but she might need to sit down just so she dont end up DEAD.
Erica%20Mena%202018%20mugshot.jpg
erica mena's mug shot my tablet wouldn't let me capture it for some reason