Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Dog this is the greatest podcast y'all don't understand the little shyt I be laughing at .

The NFL run downs always make me laugh.

Tone tryna be professional and run down the scoreS .

He ask kb did you watch the game .

KB : no :ld:.

Tone : ok did you see any hightlights of the game ?

KB:

giphy.gif

:russ:.

Only thing missing is ba literally clicking in and saying No and y'all can skip me this whole segment .

Dog if you not a fan of the show and heard this it would make you so mad . I be laughing my ass off at work listening .

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Dog this is the greatest podcast y'all don't understand the little shyt I be laughing at .

KB:

giphy.gif

Only thing missing is ba literally clicking in and saying No and y'all can skip me this whole segment .

Dog if you not a fan of the show and heard this it would make you so mad . I be laughing my ass off at work listening .

i never thought about it. it is funny tho.

i just got tired of it. don't wanna hear kenny talk about the skins. and i don't wanna hear tone talk about the giants. so i tap out the first 30 minutes now. i respond to my intro and then i eat of bowl of cereal and hit dat 'hub.

Last edited:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Imma be honest, Joe was being objective. Him and Rory said Nas' first two albums were better than Jay's first two (even though they questioned whether Illmatic was better than Reasonable Doubt lol). They gave Jay the next 4, with some respect put on I Am and Stillmatic. Maaan, I'm about to look at the albums.
the WHOLE conversation Joe was saying they need to put respect on Nas and that Hov was wrong on the takeover breakdown cause those albums were good.....and nikkas in the thread lost they minds on some "Joe dikk riding Jay " :gucci:

even the Jay albums he gave the edge to he said Nas joints where underrated and right there them

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter

KB:

giphy.gif

lol, literally the inverse of when they start talkin bout recruiting. i be on pinterest scrolling for instant pot gems.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
NORTH FULTON COUNTY, Ga. - Channel 2 Action News has learned that “Love & Hip Hop” star Erica Mena was arrested over the weekend in Johns Creek after an incident with her boyfriend.

According to police paperwork obtained by Channel 2 Action News, someone called police on Mena and Clifford Dixon after allegedly hearing some type of argument.

Officers said they interviewed witnesses and discovered Mena and Dixon had been fighting, and Dixon had kicked down a locked door.

One of the witnesses was Nicole Muddaris, who's also a reality TV star. She goes by the name Miss Nikki Baby on "Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood."

Dixon was arrested and charged with criminal trespassing. Mena was arrested on possession of marijuana charges.

Mena was featured on Season 7 of “Love & Hip Hop” and was previously on a handful of other shows, including “Love & Hip Hop: New York
ERICA MENA ARRESTED: 'Love & Hip Hop' star, boyfriend arrested in metro Atlanta
_--------------_----------+-_-------++-+
COBB COUNTY, Ga. - Channel 2 Action News has learned a reality television star was arrested Tuesday at her child’s middle school in Cobb County.

Channel 2’s Matt Johnson obtained the arrest warrant for Atasha Chizaah Jefferson, known as Tommie Lee on “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.”

Jefferson is accused of shoving her child’s head into a locker, among other things, at Griffin Middle School.

According to Smyrna police, Jefferson was charged with felony aggravated assault, simple battery, first-degree child cruelty and disruption of public schools.

Johnson reports she posted $27,000 bond Wednesday morning and is out of jail.

Jefferson has had several other run-ins with the law. She was arrested in July after police said she refused orders from officers and hit a valet on the head.

The valet didn't press charges, but Jefferson was charged with "disorderly under the influence" and booked at Atlanta City Detention Center.

TOMMIE LEE ARRESTED: 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' star arrested at daughter's middle school in Georgia
efferson was also accused of attacking an Atlanta mall employee in February.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
@Basaglia is harmless when his guys not being bother. Full blown agenda otherwise. I got the good end of the stick with the Cs and Brady:blessed:, @NV-ME good luck! :skip:

TV show recommendation of the week, Haunting on Hill House

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Gucci had a number 1 song with rae sremmurd, not migos