Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
@NV-ME Venom has his stand alone comic book series thats sorta popular. From what I know of the comics, the movie should rated R instead of a hard PG13. On the Lethal Weapon side of things, they dude who got fired was the best part of the show. You can tell he put some work into his role while others look like they mail it in.

If you guys in to anime(or animated style stuff) I recommend Castelvania and my cousin(he don't anime) recommended The Dragon Prince

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:why: Folks trying to bite "tanking" now also.

You all might want to pull a Kuntry Wayne and get your slogans and lexicon trademarked before another goofy ass person try to claim they started it.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Columbus short claim to fame will always be getting with Britney Spears when he was a backup dancer, even though he lied about it later. We know he lied because Britney said he did more than he said he did later on.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Joe budden wilding talking bout jay discography shyts on nas .
Can y'all hit a little break down just two mins :feedme:.

I can hear it now

Ba : No :what:

KB : See man this dude I've never ever liked his music . I'm not even doing this today :beli:.

Tone : Nas gave him the blue print for his whole career :youngsabo: .

@KBadd @Basaglia @NV-ME

For real joe wilding talking bout nas didn't change the way artist approached albums .

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Joe budden wilding talking bout jay discography shyts on nas .
Can y'all hit a little break down just two mins :feedme:.

I can hear it now

Ba : No :what:

KB : See man this dude I've never ever liked his music . I'm not even doing this today :beli:.

Tone : Nas gave him the blue print for his whole career :youngsabo: .

@KBadd @Basaglia @NV-ME

For real joe wilding talking bout nas didn't change the way artist approached albums .
1) glad i took a break from his cast. its good when its good, but when its jay stanning time its pretty pathetic.

2) ether is a verb.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
1) glad i took a break from his cast. its good when its good, but when its jay stanning time its pretty pathetic.

2) ether is a verb.
His stanning is insufferable and disrespectful .

nikka said bp3 is better than stillmactic and people were shytting on the album when it came out .

Goodness this nikka joe just be so fukking wrong and no one corrects him .

They went album for album only giving nas the first two .

Parks even said illmatic is universally regarded as the greatest hip hop album ever .

They almost lost their minds .

Saying reasonable doubt wasn't far behind it and some people would choose it over nas album .

What a clown !!!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

nikka said bp3 is better than stillmactic and people were shytting on the album when it came out .

Parks even said illmatic is universally regarded as the greatest hip hop album ever .

Saying reasonable doubt wasn't far behind it and some people would choose it over nas album .

What a clown !!!
Joe’s justification for Reasonable Doubt being better than Illmatic was that RD had more songs. :mjlol:

And Mal can’t even be in in the convo. :russ:

Only Parks is giving Nas some credit.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

What a clown !!!
Stillmatic is slightly better than bp3, but that isn't saying much, I've long considered bp3 more of a follow up to kingdom come, that any of the blueprint albums, jay himself admitted bp2 was a coaster, did nas ever release a double album?

To me I am is nas' best album, stillmatic is second, followed by untitled, and huge gap after that

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Imma be honest, Joe was being objective. Him and Rory said Nas' first two albums were better than Jay's first two (even though they questioned whether Illmatic was better than Reasonable Doubt lol). They gave Jay the next 4, with some respect put on I Am and Stillmatic. Maaan, I'm about to look at the albums.