Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Man listen, I've never rewound a podcast like I have today. That 1st 25 minutes is fukking gold. The Chappelle classic Def Jam spot discussion and Ba not knowing the Solo flick was really called Solo had me dying. I'm listening on my airpods so people at work think I'm just a nut laughing by myself. I started that shyt over 3 times today.
The Solo joint had me laughing

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Man listen, I've never rewound a podcast like I have today. That 1st 25 minutes is fukking gold. The Chappelle classic Def Jam spot discussion and Ba not knowing the Solo flick was really called Solo had me dying. I'm listening on my airpods so people at work think I'm just a nut laughing by myself. I started that shyt over 3 times today.

:russ: I haven't got past that segment yet, that "WHAT?!!?!?" Ba let out had me looking stupid in class

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston

I legit watched the trailer during the super bowl and thought the movie was called Han Solo, A Star Wars Story:yeshrug:.

Dave Chappelle have classic Def Jam spots?Man please:hhh:. Black people only started to looking for Dave after the Killing Them Softly HBO stand-up specials.

@Basaglia Kate so dislikable on This is Us. Majority of her problems are things she can fix. I am waiting on the scene when Randall ask Kevin for that fade lol. They are due for sibling fisticuffs. Shannon dawg was acting good. Was twitter like "Why not 8" when he a Lebron stan. THIS nikka! :wtb:

@NV-ME This hate on mumble got to stop. Let these young boys cook. Isn't your generation the pioneer of muble rap, with rappers like Das EFX, Bone Thugs, Busta, Mystikal, Old Dirty B etc?:jbhmm:

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
I legit watched the trailer during the super bowl and thought the movie was called Han Solo, A Star Wars Story:yeshrug:.

Dave Chappelle have classic Def Jam spots?Man please:hhh:. Black people only started to looking for Dave after the Killing Them Softly HBO stand-up specials.

@Basaglia Kate so dislikable on This is Us. Majority of her problems are things she can fix. I am waiting on the scene when Randall ask Kevin for that fade lol. They are due for sibling fisticuffs. Shannon dawg was acting good. Was twitter like "Why not 8" when he a Lebron stan. THIS nikka! :wtb:

@NV-ME This hate on mumble got to stop. Let these young boys cook. Isn't your generation the pioneer of muble rap, with rappers like Das EFX, Bone Thugs, Busta, Mystikal, Old Dirty B etc?:jbhmm:

agree with everything you said, especially about Chapelle not having no classic sets on Def Jam. I legit don't recall ANY of them bits.

I remember teddy carpenter tho. :troll:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter

i dont fux w/ trash mumble rap. i like trippie, xxx (he not a mumbler) and earlier uzi shyt, most notably. im not sitting around dissecting that trash tho, same way i didnt w/ das & bone. im actually a fair, old nigg. *bumps falease*

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Y’all nikkas,

So this nikka got every spice but Italian seasoning

“So I’m the only nikka not on the Italian seasoning wave”

“Oh i put that shyt on everything, eggs, fish, chicken”

“So is that what dahmer put on them Italian nikkas he was eating”

What do you put on nikkas? Jerk seasoning

Nigggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I was literally weak this morning laughing :dead:

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
1516818557_477b5bf5b849bbbeb33e311e1322af66.jpg

"Danny, everything going accordingly"
Also fukk fickle Celtics fans. Can't every post of message boards with without being disgusted:hhh:. Thats I speak my shyt and be out because I all I want to do is enjoy my team and be happy.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
giphy.gif
@Basaglia Mad I didn't think of Split being better than Black Panther, would had a field day trolling people.

Side note, to paraphase Patrice O'Neal, Lupita Nyong'o top self black women right there. Women hood is doing her wonders.