Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:russ:@ the black nonfictional characters. As soon as my said Piccolo I had nice looking little nerd moment. I have yet meet a black person that don't fukk with Piccolo.

i was more of a yu-gi-oh than Dragonball z, I liked Kaiba, Mokuba and his blue eyes white dragon

daemonova

Daps
Big cast changes for season 7 of ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’: Scrappy, Tammy, Joseline out

March 17, 2018 Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, Television.
erica-mena.jpg
ATLANTA, GA – FEBRUARY 11: Erica Mena attends BET’s Social Awards 2018 at Tyler Perry Studio on February 11, 2018 in Atlanta, Georgia. (Photo by Paras Griffin/Getty Images for BET)
Posted Friday, March 16, 2018 by RODNEY HO/rho@ajc.com on his AJC Radio & TV Talk blog
“Love and Hip Hop Atlanta” over seven seasons has had a dizzying number of cast changes and this season is no exception. The show returns Monday, March 19 at 8 p.m.

Two full-time cast members are out: as previously reported, Joseline Hernandez left in a huff, as the rest of the cast rebelled against her haughty, ratchet attitude. Also, Tammy Rivera is gone. Her story lines were never terribly compelling.

In their place? Erica Mena, a former model who was part of the cast of “Love and Hip Hop New York” for several seasons, and Jessica Dime, who was a supporting player for three previous seasons but gets the big promotion.

Naturally, there are several fresh supporting players and a few departures.

Newbies include Tokyo Vanity, an artist; rapper BK Brasco; and music executive Keely Hill.

With Tammy out, her hubby Waka Flocka Flame won’t be back either nor will his mom and artist manager Deb Atney.

Another big departure appears to be rapper Scrappy, who had been around since season one as an entertaining, notable supporting player, ya feel me? This also means his on-and-off lady friend Bambi is gone as well. But his mom Momma Dee remains on the cast. It also looks like Mimi’s buddy Ariane Davis is out, too.

Three cast members have been full-time main characters since day one: Mimi Faust, Rasheeda and Karlie Redd. Stevie J has been around, too, but he went from supporting to main season four. He remains the only dude to become a main cast member. Others who have been supporting players since day one include Yung Joc, Momma Dee and Kirk Frost.

From a plot standpoint, we finally find out if Jasmine’s baby is Kirk’s. Stevie J, no longer having to battle Joseline, is managing Just Brittany and Estelita and possibly Erica, too. Jessica Dime is working on getting married to Shawne Williams. Tommie Lee’s ex Scrapp De Leon may return from early release from prison. Karlie Redd is now dating Sean Garret. Joc wants to open a salon.

Melissa Scott, Lovely Mimi, Spice and Sierra, who debuted season six, will continue to have story lines as well. And Momma Dee’s relationship with Earnest is on the rocks.

In other words, you’ll need a thick notebook to keep track of everything as usual as characters battle for airtime.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Everything good? I haven't seen BA and CA write a story my timeline or TKO pop culture tidbits. Getting kinda of worried. I seen KB get hype about a player from PG County recently, so thats a good sign.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Everything good? I haven't seen BA and CA write a story my timeline or TKO pop culture tidbits. Getting kinda of worried. I seen KB get hype about a player from PG County recently, so thats a good sign.

i'm on hiatus from social media and forums until the tourney is over.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:why: don't y'all know competitive gaming is a thing ?

Breh @Basaglia you would get washed and I'm talking bout regular ranked young players .

Why don't you pop 2k in your current system and just play ranked games .

There is a coli league that even had a damm waiting list :russ:.

Ask @Rekkapryde

Last edited:

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
It ain't funny? Lmao. It KB would of brought up Chad being the most popular actor in China...

@Basaglia They be making decent money esports. And if you are elite you could make bank in streaming. Ninja(dude who played with Drake) the extreme case, makes like 500k month.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
$1 MILLION PRIZE POOL FOR INAUGURAL NBA 2K LEAGUE SEASON

The NBA 2K League will award $1 million in prize money over the course of its inaugural season, with the largest prize pool reserved for the end of season champions.

There will be four opportunities throughout the season for teams to win prize money: three tournaments and the league championship.

All players will be signed to a six-month contract, with first-round draft picks to be paid a base salary of $35,000 and all other players being paid a $32,000 base salary.

Players can sign endorsement deals to earn income in addition to their NBA 2K League compensation package, subject to league guidelines.

Housing and Benefits

In addition to base salary, players will receive paid housing for the entire season. Relocation will be included in compensation packages.

Additional benefits include medical insurance and a retirement plan.

During the season while players are traveling for games, the league will pay for travel costs such as housing, food and transportation.

The league will sign players to contracts in March 2018.

daemonova

Daps
Spielberg's last good film was minority report, @ Me

Them two Asian kids were not used nowhere near enough, and then lead girl's real life persona better than her avatar

Best part of this movie was the shining, and ain't in the book