Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
These NBA rankings so stupid. Lowry Lillard, Conley & Wall ahead of Kyrie. PG & Butler ahead of Hayward, the nerve of these journalist.

You could put me on the short list. Nothing wrong with a fun size person
Cause nobody considers Hayward better than Butler or PG

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Just started, but the audio is crisp as shyt this week :whew:
Kbadd voice came on and i legit hit that
nRgVPSC.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ba and TKO must not have grown up with southern black father's. Gunsmoke, Bonanza, the rifle man, andy Griffith, Gomer Pyle and shut like that stayed in rotation

nikka, my grandfather and granny STAYED watching dem shyts. You damn near had no choice but to watch. My aunt's were teenagers when I popped up on the scene and were big into wrestling so I got into that shyt MAD early. But westerns stayed in rotation in the evenings. Granny never fukked with Andy Griffith or Gomer Pyle, but that gotdamn Gunsmoke and Bonanza? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttt. shyt actually was good :yeshrug:

fukking Rifleman and Branded ended up being my shyt too. That fukkin Branded theme song/intro is gold. Chuck Connors da gawd.

You must prooooooooooooooooooooooooooove.....YOU'RE A MAN!!! :pachaha:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Gotta holla at my OG but I definitely remember him telling me the funniest shyt he saw in life was Webster in the Body Tap getting dome while he was sitting around a bunch of BMF nikkas

nikka what? I gotta run this shyt by my boy. Body Tap was the spot in school.

Quick story,
3 of my boys went to the Tap one night late and after getting there, my boy P takes out an ECONOMY SIZED BOTTLE OF LOTION since he forgot to put some on after showering before heading there. The bouncers see him take that shyt out and looked at that nikka saying "Damn bruh,you getting ready ain't ya?? :laugh: ". He was like like :huh: :snoop: :why: all at the same time. My other 2 boys there with him broke down laughing. shyt was ridiculous. He was like "NAH MAN, I FORGOT TO LOTION AND shyt, IT AIN'T LIKE DAT!! :to: ". Bouncers said ... "Whatever nikka :pachaha: !"

How the fukk you show up to the skrip club with an economy sized bottle of lotion. #demoptics :laff:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
nikka what? I gotta run this shyt by my boy. Body Tap was the spot in school.

Quick story,
3 of my boys went to the Tap one night late and after getting there, my boy P takes out an ECONOMY SIZED BOTTLE OF LOTION since he forgot to put some on after showering before heading there. The bouncers see him take that shyt out and looked at that nikka saying "Damn bruh,you getting ready ain't ya?? :laugh: ". He was like like :huh: :snoop: :why: all at the same time. My other 2 boys there with him broke down laughing. shyt was ridiculous. He was like "NAH MAN, I FORGOT TO LOTION AND shyt, IT AIN'T LIKE DAT!! :to: ". Bouncers said ... "Whatever nikka :pachaha: !"

How the fukk you show up to the skrip club with an economy sized bottle of lotion. #demoptics :laff:
dat suave?
:deadrose::deadmanny:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
am i tripping or did kbadd get ahead at some point?..he was responding to shyt before Ba even said it :jbhmm:

edit: yeah, Ba was lil delayed

Last edited: