Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Think my Cs can beat Cleveland. Hayward a monster. Don't get enough credit for how good he is because he played in a small market & is white. Kyrie finally playing with a good coach and actual offense. Believe Smart going be a serviceable shooting threat and Brown/Semi going to be the defenders we need. Tatum going to be a candidate for ROY.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Think my Cs can beat Cleveland. Hayward a monster. Don't get enough credit for how good he is because he played in a small market & is white. Kyrie finally playing with a good coach and actual offense. Believe Smart going be a serviceable shooting threat and Brown/Semi going to be the defenders we need. Tatum going to be a candidate for ROY.

We'll see. I know they'll be good, but I ain't tripping off year 1.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
The projection should be "play to seed" for the Celtics :russ:

That man Ba was getting defensive as shyt. But I understand that's his guy and nikkas are disrespecting him by saying it's a wash between him and a 5'8" dude that had an offense built around him by a competent coach. Plus most of Kyrie's teammates before LeBron aren't even playing in the NBA anymore. How do you expect any player (a PG no less) to take below marginal NBA talent to the playoffs? shyt, that's why I believe Russ had to win the MVP this year. Those nikkas in OKC are not playmakers.

I feel like whenever Dan Martino tanks, someone should give him a breathalyzer because only drunk ass people say shyt like that. Bruce Leon :heh:

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
The projection should be "play to seed" for the Celtics :russ:

That man Ba was getting defensive as shyt. But I understand that's his guy and nikkas are disrespecting him by saying it's a wash between him and a 5'8" dude that had an offense built around him by a competent coach. Plus most of Kyrie's teammates before LeBron aren't even playing in the NBA anymore. How do you expect any player (a PG no less) to take below marginal NBA talent to the playoffs? shyt, that's why I believe Russ had to win the MVP this year. Those nikkas in OKC are not playmakers.

Dogg, I don't know what the seed will be and I don't know how fast/well Jayson and Jaylen will pick things up. All I know is PLAYOFFS. He can get there and LOSE like all the other "elite" PGs have done before him. Asking for a "projection" in August ain't exactly fair.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Can someone post that Raina obituary @NV-ME talked about?
9hbggRJ.jpg

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
hitman bodyguard already on the net, if you looking for something to hold you over until the Deadpool sequel comes out, that is what this is

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Ba joined apple music! No long the old nikka in the room.:flabbynsick:

@NV-ME Hey is Cardi B the hottest female rapper in the game right now?:jbhmm:

Happy Kyrie trade is over. All this hold-up for a 2nd round pick :martin: