Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston

Great White already better than PG-13. You can debate me on Jimmy, but nah Hayward still better:oldhead:.

They cleaned up the audio, no wonder why the episode name was Crispy. Was sitting at my desk waiting on them to have a conversion about some crispy chicken lol Any new tank tees coming out? Already got a fiyastarter/dinosaurs ones.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Great White already better than PG-13. You can debate me on Jimmy, but nah Hayward still better:oldhead:.

They cleaned up the audio, no wonder why the episode name was Crispy. Was sitting at my desk waiting on them to have a conversion about some crispy chicken lol Any new tank tees coming out? Already got a fiyastarter/dinosaurs ones.

Hayward better? ... But wasn't Joe Johnson the one who was taking the clutch shots down the stretch for Utah? :mjpls:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
When @KBadd came through with that "Well actually" on the Star Wars past/future part :heh:
Lol kbadds for life.
I'm laughing they still talking about that sex bot stuff I emailed about last week, smh at a Bria Myles weighing 30lbs! Tony gone mad! It's a sex bot not a sex doll.
Yeah that audio was the :banderas: our money hard at work

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
brehs...the audio....

JrB2o1.gif

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Hayward better? ... But wasn't Joe Johnson the one who was taking the clutch shots down the stretch for Utah? :mjpls:

Pretty sure Hayward closed out the series. Meanwhile PG out her choking in the clutch and Jimmy letting a 6'2 guard lock him in up :jbhmm: