Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
There really a problem asking for a some transparency? How is this any different from someone with a STD not telling someone before they sleep with someone?

same shyt I said in the thread in TLR. and you got mufukkaz doing jedi mind tricks trying to say that shyt don't matter. :snoop:

and to be clear, mufukkaz that beat up/kill transexuals need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. But to say how I can't at least see how someone would lose their shyt if they found out they slept with a transexual afterwards is me being full of shyt of too. Better to hold the L than go to jail for assault or murder

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
same shyt I said in the thread in TLR. and you got mufukkaz doing jedi mind tricks trying to say that shyt don't matter. :snoop:

and to be clear, mufukkaz that beat up/kill transexuals need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. But to say how I can't at least see how someone would lose their shyt if they found out they slept with a transexual afterwards is me being full of shyt of too. Better to hold the L than go to jail for assault or murder
Janet Mock said she tells her partners before they have sex that she is trans. Anyone trans person that says they wouldn't tell is a clown.

Nothing is wrong with them telling you, as you shouldn't have to ask. I haven't listened to this episode yet but don't conflate what Lil Duval's dumb ignorant ass said with this.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Great show as always .

Yea @Basaglia right I'm a lesbian and I'm not super supportive of the trans community to keep it a buck .

I feel people should let them live their lives but that's about it .

All that other shyt they be talking I'm like:ld:.

I'm really conservative so I don't wanna hear too much confusion.

That cis gender shyt be blowing the fukk outta me .

Man why can't I just say straight man/woman :dahell:.

I'm got annoyed typing that shyt :snoop:.

I laughed at duval when he said " that nikka be doing his thang " :laugh:.

Rest of that shyt was mad ignorant joking or not .

If y'all haven't listen to the read or brilliant idiots this week . Please don't both terrible and couldn't finish the shows .

Really couldn't believe crissle saying it was nobody business if I'm cis or not .

Then kid fury saying disclosure isn't important it's up to the trans gender .

Both shows we're socially irresponsible honestly .

Crissle said a lot of stupid shyt I had to turn the show off for a min .

Talking about trans genders don't try to fool anyone smh .

I think the ones really killing trans are dl dudes who don't wanna be outed .

I'm sure hate crime cases occur as well with men who just don't like trans anything .

Which is why duval joke wasn't funny .

Last edited:

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Great show as always .

Yea @Basaglia right I'm a lesbian and I'm not super supportive of the trans community to keep it a buck .

That cis gender shyt be blowing the fukk outta me

I feel like race gets played down a lot in this conversation. This is the language of academia, mostly white, being dropped on the public outta nowhere. Black people ain't been prepped for this. We always get them LGBTQ memos last. last We just dealing, as always. Nyggas just started being cool with family admitting they gay 15-20 years ago, after white media hit us with with The Gay 90s (and that was a good thing, in terms of fostering tolerance and acceptance). Now aaaaaaaalll this? And racism? It's a lot.

My niece and her partner tryna support trans issues: :patrice::stopitslime::shaq2::whoa::mindblown::jbhmm:

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
Ya'll gotta do "The Man in White Castle" or "Panther Man" tank t-shirt.

I'll get a pic with Dan Martino wearin that joint breh.
:myman:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ya'll gotta do "The Man in White Castle" or "Panther Man" tank t-shirt.

I'll get a pic with Dan Martino wearin that joint breh.
:myman:

Panther Man would be GODLY esp if we can rock that shyt at the movie premier. Comic nerds would be FURIOUS. :laff:

The Bruhs gotta make that one happen.

The man in white castle would need the perfect image on it. Some white dude smiling with a white castle hat with the restaurant in the background using the real show's font would work

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
giphy.gif

Dany leadership too questionable for me to ride with her.

Sansa got to go too with her ol' hating ass

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Great show as always .

That cis gender shyt be blowing the fukk outta me .

Man why can't I just say straight man/woman :dahell:.

I'm got annoyed typing that shyt :snoop:.

I laughed at duval when he said " that nikka be doing his thang " :laugh:.

Rest of that shyt was mad ignorant joking or not .

If y'all haven't listen to the read or brilliant idiots this week . Please don't both terrible and couldn't finish the shows .

Really couldn't believe crissle saying it was nobody business if I'm cis or not .

Then kid fury saying disclosure isn't important it's up to the trans gender .

Both shows we're socially irresponsible honestly .

Crissle said a lot of stupid shyt I had to turn the show off for a min .

Talking about trans genders don't try to fool anyone smh .

I think the ones really killing trans are dl dudes who don't wanna be outed .

I'm sure hate crime cases occur as well with men who just don't like trans anything .

Which is why duval joke wasn't funny .
I fukk with The Read hard but they blow me with their transgender commentary.

Mostly because they don't know what they talking about. And they were quiet as fukk when the chimamanda adichie stuff popped off.

They don't know what they talking about with most social issues but they get so passionate about it that it does bother me.

Ducal came from a place of hate which is why no one should support his stance, but like @Basaglia said, a lot of straight dudes do not want to fukk someone that was born a man.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Just dropped, TKO

ensemble space movie from a big comic book company now under a BIGGER classic cartoon company, y'know, when they not making movies about princesses and strict nannies....

big action scene loops the last minute of this 70s folk rock song... Hope I didn't give too much away