Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Who responsible? You can PM me that.

No need for a PM. It's dem same broads and their cronies who are mad about the #demthrones hashtag shyt from last year. Probably one of those simpin ass nikkaz. shyt is pathetic, esp considering there are 200 plus other Game Of Thrones related t-shirts on Teespring. Anyone using that wack garbage ass thronesyall hashtag can be the culprit. 99% sure it's one of them.

Might have to just do that shyt via PM or something to get a shirt. Maybe get some orders and get it made on another site and send it out on the low. That way these snitchin ass bytchmade clowns can't drop the dime

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
There really a problem asking for a some transparency? How is this any different from someone with a STD not telling someone before they sleep with someone?

finishing last week's ep right now and the whole segment was church. all 3 of the bruhs were 100% spot on with the situation and assessments/scenarios. Nothing else needs to be said.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@Basaglia, Michael Johnson held the 200 and 400 World Records. (also no drug allegations like Carl Lewis)

And Gabby Douglas won individual gold in the All Around which Dawes aint do.

And Biles is one of the best gymnast ever, which Dawes never was.

The list was done through survey monkey, so dont take it too serious.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
the books have said whose dagger it is that Bran gave Arya. They haven't said it on the show, so I can't either, but here is a hint #demthrones

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Hope Jon Snow don't been the knee. Need my dogg to stay strong.

You guys don't fukked with my man LittleFinger? He such a lovable conniving piece of shyt.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Thats his job, his shyt better be on point

i think you're missing my point. them sounding good on another podcast means that we can rule out their phone connection/audio being the root of the issue. If I call Rod and talk to him using a Roger Troutman vocoder, there's nothing he can do on his end to clean it up.

this is actually good news. I know they don't want to hear about it tho. :pachaha: