Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
When somebody win a title, whatever I said about them before gotta end. I said Peyton was a choker and not a real big game QB for years. After he won, I couldn't say that stuff no more. He's top 3. I used to say he wasn't top 5. :yeshrug:
I guess, but you were still fighting the Reggie Bush/Adrian Peterson war just a couple of years ago.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
I guess, but you were still fighting the Reggie Bush/Adrian Peterson war just a couple of years ago.

"When somebody win a title, whatever I said about them before gotta end"

3QApfumble11VIKEcg012510.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
"When somebody win a title, whatever I said about them before gotta end"

3QApfumble11VIKEcg012510.jpg
yeah, it dont make sense fam lol.

One a HOFer, while the other's professional career is mostly known for fukking Kim Khardasian.

Also Favre had fun in that game and it cost them.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
yeah, it dont make sense fam lol.

One a HOFer, while the other's professional career is mostly known for fukking Kim Khardasian.

Also Favre had fun in that game and it cost them.

Don't gotta make sense. Know what makes sense? Winning a title.

I love Dan Marino, but if somebody wanna say Phil Simms was better, I be looking like :beli:

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
and thats the point, lol
whoever says that is insane. Thats why I laughed at it.

This what you gotta understand about me and my agendas, dogg: I fight stupid with stupid. I HATE the ring argument. Always have. I think most of the criteria people use in sports debates are stupid. So, when one of my personal favorites gets the upperhand over a "rival" I'm gon cyse it, no matter how small or stupid it is. Because that what all of this is about...personal favorites. There are OBJECTIVE measurements people will happily ignore to point out some trivial shyt that puts their personal faves in a better light.

Don't let Brandon Ingram average 20+ this year, because I'm going to loudly wonder why Giannis wasn't producing like that when he was 20.

"Hey Y'all...Why Giannis only put up 13ppg when he was 20 and BI just turned 20 and already dropping 20ppg. Ain't that curious. Anyone wanna talk about it?"

And I wouldn't even go like that if nyggas didn't shyt on BI immediately, while recognizing Giannis potential and waiting 3 years for him to start reaching it. Nygga put up 6ppg his rookie years and nyggas was like "Just wait and see...gotta give him time." But, BI 6-10 and a buck eighty and same nyggas "He sorry."

The whole agenda gimmick is meant to make fun of sports fans. I've just taken it into other areas as well.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This what you gotta understand about me and my agendas, dogg: I fight stupid with stupid. I HATE the ring argument. Always have. I think most of the criteria people use in sports debates are stupid. So, when one of my personal favorites gets the upperhand over a "rival" I'm gon cyse it, no matter how small or stupid it is. Because that what all of this is about...personal favorites. There are OBJECTIVE measurements people will happily ignore to point out some trivial shyt that puts their personal faves in a better light.

Don't let Brandon Ingram average 20+ this year, because I'm going to loudly wonder why Giannis wasn't producing like that when he was 20.

"Hey Y'all...Why Giannis only put up 13ppg when he was 20 and BI just turned 20 and already dropping 20ppg. Ain't that curious. Anyone wanna talk about it?"

And I wouldn't even go like that if nyggas didn't shyt on BI immediately, while recognizing Giannis potential and waiting 3 years for him to start reaching it. Nygga put up 6ppg his rookie years and nyggas was like "Just wait and see...gotta give him time." But, BI 6-10 and a buck eighty and same nyggas "He sorry."

The whole agenda gimmick is meant to make fun of sports fans. I've just taken it into other areas as well.
I feel you.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
in light of the Amber Rose / Trina/ Lil Kim/ Grace Jones discussion

somebody started a thread on here about how they got down in the 20s-30s.....i been stuck with the :dwillhuh:/:ohhh:/:gladbron:/:krs:

every since

im throwing a trap kit behind these joints this weekend

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Started listening to the Kyrie segment and immediately laughed at how crazy this nikka Basa is. The agenda shyt is amazing.

I want him in NY so bad so we can finally be friends. Knicks fans with a gunner like Basa on the squad... :russ:

*fully anticipates every Basa Kyrie arguement to start "man fukk the Knicks but..."* :mjcry:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
@KBadd, I agree regarding the Bernice Burgos thing.

Brehs on here give too much energy to shyt that ultimately dont matter.

The amount of clowns that go on the Breakfast Club too. I don't get the big deal.

Fam, I saw that she was on the breakfast club, I didn't even realize until this segment on FS that she's never been on there before.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Ba being an honorary Celtics fan, do you prefer we get the Lakers 2018 pick or get the greater between PHI/Sac 2019 pick?