Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Beli life is great tee is a parody of life is good, a clothing company. Shirt could fly back in 2011 when people was on the we killed Osama high. Now, especially Trump in office you could forget it.

Kbadd need to find a new theater or stop going during peak nikkas hours. Second time he got into a situation :russ:

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
Beli life is great tee is a parody of life is good, a clothing company. Shirt could fly back in 2011 when people was on the we killed Osama high. Now, especially Trump in office you could forget it.

Kbadd need to find a new theater or stop going during peak nikkas hours. Second time he got into a situation :russ:

I'm actually bought to start going to the Regal theater about 30 minutes from me. It's jive a hike, but I'm prolly less likely to deal with Myra's.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
That movie theater story was amazing. How long has the "black folk yelling at the screen" stereotype been around? Has to be at least 30 years. I feel like every black person over the age of 21 knows about it. That wide back broad has to be cognizant of how disruptive and disrespectful that shyt is to other people. She just doesn't care and probably takes enjoyment in it because it takes a special kind of narcissist to think that shyt is okay.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dead: This wack-ass hashtag trending for real?:

r5clYgY.png

Last edited: