Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
we get harshly criticized but we also need to stop defending pieces of shyt.

that's my thing though. Who's defending pieces of shyt! :mindblown:

Twitter clowns (male and female) don't count to me. They're attention whores. The small loud minority of people defending dirtbags does not and should not count for majority!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
that's my thing though. Who's defending pieces of shyt! :mindblown:

Twitter clowns (male and female) don't count to me. They're attention whores.
Do the Coli count as well?

And I have ran into friends off line who will defend people like Cosby. Who will defend rapists, drug dealers, etc. College educated to hood boogers. This is a real problem in our community.

we also need to stop thinking women hating is the key and listening to the Tariq Nasheeds. We need to stop thinking our problems are the only problems for oppressed persons.

We get shytted on harshly, but dont go around and shyt on women harshly as a counter. That happens a lot. Legitimately, a lot of us act like black donald trumps and his ilk. Not most of us, but a lot of us do.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Do the Coli count as well?

And I have ran into friends off line who will defend people like Cosby. Who will defend rapists, drug dealers, etc. College educated to hood boogers. This is a real problem in our community.

we also need to stop thinking women hating is the key and listening to the Tariq Nasheeds. We need to stop thinking our problems are the only problems for oppressed persons.

We get shytted on harshly, but dont go around and shyt on women harshly as a counter. That happens a lot.

Yeah, even on here I don't take nikkaz serious who defend Cos and other clowns. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who do cop pleas for pieces of shyt. Especially those they like. But all groups of people do this.

My thing has always been accountability. Too much plea copping and excuses being made for individuals who keep making the same poor choices and mistakes. I can't and I don't fux with that at all.

But males and females need to get that work if they fukkin up. I don't give a fukk.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah, even on here I don't take nikkaz serious who defend Cos and other clowns. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who do cop pleas for pieces of shyt. Especially those they like. But all groups of people do this.

My thing has always been accountability. Too much plea copping and excuses being made for individuals who keep making the same poor choices and mistakes. I can't and I don't fux with that at all.

But males and females need to get that work if they fukkin up. I don't give a fukk.
thats all I want.

And I dont want us being angry by our being oppressed and in turn oppressing others. A lot of the "feminists" on social media and on here are loud and don't know fukk all about Feminism. I remember @Basaglia making that point about bell.hooks criticizing Beyonce a few years ago and "feminists" shytting on bell hooks who basically created black feminist theory (which is something I do not understand how any oppressed person cannot agree with. fukk white women feminism, black feminist theory is what I think we should subscribe too). But at the same time, we cant go around and act like women don't have problems either. There is no winner in the oppression olympics.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
thats all I want.

And I dont want us being angry by our being oppressed and in turn oppressing others. A lot of the "feminists" on social media and on here are loud and don't know fukk all about Feminism. I remember @Basaglia making that point about bell.hooks criticizing Beyonce a few years ago and "feminists" shytting on bell hooks who basically created black feminist theory (which is something I do not understand how any oppressed person cannot agree with. fukk white women feminism, black feminist theory is what I think we should subscribe too). But at the same time, we cant go around and act like women don't have problems either. There is no winner in the oppression olympics.
amen

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Got put onto this podcast by TBGWT about 18 months ago and almost dismissed it completely 5 minutes in, simply because the awful audio quality (that episode was particularly bad). Glad that I didn't. I've come to realise that you guys are the truth. The first sign should have been the fact that you're one of the few black podcasts that don't worship "The Carters".

In fact, it's the only black podcast I listen to these days. The degenerate black feminist (white-woman envy), single-mother praising, b*stard-baby making, hoodrat enabling, black-male bashing, dysfunction embracing mentality permeates through the majority of black media, new and old. You guys are one of the few who explicitly speak out against it.

Haven't listened to TBGWT in over a year, having been a subscriber for over a 1 1/2 years. The Beyonce clit-sucking (tell-tale sign). The lack of accountability for black women was sickening. The babbling guests who were allowed to spew nonsense and falsehoods, unchecked. shyt got ridiculous.

I listened to what was formerly my favourite podcast, WM40A, for the first time in months, and these fools are talking about "How is Black Chyna a hoe? What has she done to be qualified as a hoe?" like you didn't just see the bytch send a video of herself kissing another dude in bed to her estranged boyfriend/baby daddy. Foh.:hhh:

Talking that female sexual-liberation bullshyt like the black STD-rate isn't through the roof. shyt's depressing. :aicmon:

Edit: Couldn't justify donating before because the audio quality and the blasé attitude towards improving it, but it has been noticeably better for a while now, so I'll start chipping in.

Damn nikka, tell us how you really feel... :lolbron:

But I cosign some of this. TKO (I think) explained it flawlessly to DJ Benhameen, they just some regular nikkas who make a podcast for regular nikkas. shyt shouldn't be such a niche market but low and behold, here we are.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He fed up lol
Like Khaled? :troll:
tumblr_mtk936VcNc1suyq4wo2_400.gif

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
hold up. lemme call my boo in here

@ThiefyPoo

:pachaha:

:troll:
I want to hear some black nerd shyt but ain't nowhere to get it from unless you want to hear it from a nikka who might have took a bottle of Boonesfarm to the head and got experimental with his homies on an overnight field trip.