Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm at the end of the latest joint and everybody got some good points on the women discussion in regards to a woman's past.

I'm with @Basaglia on the fact that a tape is a 100% dealbreaker.
Knowing that you had a train ran on you is a 100% dealbreaker.

My mind can't handle that. And it's def a double standard and it isn't right, but :yeshrug:

Mom's having hoe-radar is definitely true. But a lot of that radar is the way the broad carries herself around the mom.

Just a simple fact that your past can cost you big time. That's why you gotta make good decisions.

Know this one nikka who married a broad he went to high school with that had a train ran on her by his supposed homeboys at a party all of them were at. And the nikka was there!!!
They got married about 5 years ago....but the kicker was .....
the same nikkaz who ran the train were his GROOMSMEN!!! :why:

No fukkin way bruh. ZERO. It's one thing to know your broad had prior boyfriends and dikk, but multiple nikkaz, tapes, trains, fukking nikkaz you are close to....nah b, that's a no no and I can't deal widdit.

On a lighter note....

That Lil Asahd segment :laff:

The tanks :dead:
"Magical Beasts and what they good For" :deadrose:
"God Bless The Zohan" :dead:
But that "I wouldn't piss on Donald Trump if he was Drowning" :dwillhuh:

That shyt gotta get put on a T-shirt.

Last edited:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I'm at the end of the latest joint and everybody got some good points on the women discussion in regards to a woman's past.

My mind can't handle that. And it's def a double standard and it isn't right, but :yeshrug:

Mom's having hoe-radar is definitely true. But a lot of that radar is the way the broad carries herself around the mom.

Just a simple fact that your past can cost you big time. That's why you gotta make good decisions.

Know this one nikka who married a broad he went to high school with that had a train ran on her by his supposed homeboys at a party all of them were at. And the nikka was there!!!

No fukkin way bruh. ZERO. It's one thing to know your broad had prior boyfriends and dikk, but multiple nikkaz, tapes, trains, fukking nikkaz you are close to....nah b, that's a no no and I can't deal widdit.

On a lighter note....

:picard:

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Man, I got a similar story from when I was in Tech School:

nikkas ran a train on this girl from 1 Saturday afternoon til damn near 6 in the morning. nikkas was callin' each other up after their turn like "Pull up" and this one nikka showed up but didnt smash :gucci:

We find out a couple months later they ended up at the same base and he married her ass :scust:

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
I

See. I'm not that strong, bruh.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man, I got a similar story from when I was in Tech School:

nikkas ran a train on this girl from 1 Saturday afternoon til damn near 6 in the morning. nikkas was callin' each other up after their turn like "Pull up" and this one nikka showed up but didnt smash :gucci:

We find out a couple months later they ended up at the same base and he married her ass :scust:

and he knew?

man, nikkaz gotta teach their sons better. Almost like you gotta get the HoeFax on these broads.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps

On a lighter note....

Yeah they all made good points, life ain't fair but it's like the past is the best predictor for the future and if she made very bad decisions back then probably going to make poor decisions in the future :yeshrug:
I'm also glad you liked my tanks listening to some of these I just sit there dumb founded