Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
@NV-ME you ever seen that show "The League"?....its a sitcom but it aint that far fetched...fantasy shyt gets really real...i know personally, I took a year off from watching football after a terrible fantasy season I had. Im not proud of it but :manny:

i get where kbadd coming from

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
My uncle has a laundry list of those 80s agenda. Some make you :stopitslime: others make you :ohhh:. I'll record I go home next time and just send an audio file

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I am signing @Basaglia to hands up record for saying Split a top 5 superhero movie :hhh: Don't disrespect my world like that :usure: Even though it did introduced me to Jessica Sula. Unfortunate Sham didn't do a generic chase with her. My body was ready to watch them meats jiggle:takedat:

@NV-ME People was partying like shyt in the theater when Bruce Willis came on the screen. I didn't know Unbreakable had that big of a following. Makes want to watch Unbreakable & Split back to back see if I could connect the stories.

@KBadd Go see Split for Jessica Sula and GILF Betty Buckley:noah:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Split was so terrible I laughed through half of the movie. Thank God I was on painkillers and could tolerate the shyttiness of it without shutting my laptop.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
I am signing @Basaglia to hands up record for saying Split a top 5 superhero movie :hhh: Don't disrespect my world like that :usure:

Your world is bad acting and stupid green screen garbage. If they put Jamal Murray or Allen Crabbe in place of Renner as Hawkeye, I'm confident no one would care.

7fe575cca82b609db342b81a8c70f658.jpg