Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Your world is bad acting and stupid green screen garbage. If they put Jamal Murray or Allen Crabbe in place of Renner as Hawkeye, I'm confident no one would care.

7fe575cca82b609db342b81a8c70f658.jpg

Nobody cares Hawkeye:hhh: . How far are you willing to go for your agendas...

13PBOiVnRnbuZa.gif

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Signs came out in 2002 breh.

Since then ... :scusthov:

That's the narrative. His last two been hits and well-received by critics tho. So, who is living in 2002 and who talmbout right today?:francis:

Enjoy the next Bad Granpa or Taken Again 6. :troll:

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
That's the narrative. His last two been hits and well-received by critics tho. So, who is living in 2002 and who talmbout right today?:francis:

Enjoy the next Bad Granpa or Taken Again 6. :troll:

Oh, I ain't know "The Visit" made about $60M and was 55% on MetaCritic ... my mistake.

So if that was one a "hit" and "Split" is good, would that be a one-hit movie every 7 1/2 year average?

:troll:

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Oh, I ain't know "The Visit" made about $60M and was 55% on MetaCritic ... my mistake.

So if that was one a "hit" and "Split" is good, would that be a one-hit movie every 7 1/2 year average?

:troll:

The Visit costed 5 (self-financed) and made 65d/98ww.

As for that 55 from the worst movie review aggregator (that site would count Fiyastarter reviews if we still did them), that's still a higher score than Phantom Menace and Return of the Jedi got.

Look, man, the problem is the joke is over. Millennials do not care about the misfires. He made a horror-comedy with The Visit and they liked it and now he's a made suspense-thriller comic book movie and they liked it. That's all they know. My lil niece walked up to me drinking a big ass Arizona Ice Tea and asked me if I saw Split and I started smiling. She say "That joint was soooo scurry" in her thick ass D.C. accent and cysed all them personalities. You think she care about Lady in the Water? She was busy swimming in amniotic fluid and minding her business.

It's over. My agenda won. Sit there and wait for your lil laser swords or the next installment of Fast and Increasingly Wrinkly franchise. Or whatever you like...shyt, Ted 3? I dunno.

I'll be waiting on Unbreakable 2 and watching Sam and Bruce once again deliver the best performances of their careers in a Night Dogg Joint.

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
The Visit costed 5 (self-financed) and made 65d/98ww.

As for that 55 from the worst movie review aggregator (that site would count Fiyastarter reviews if we still did them), that's still a higher score than Phantom Menace and Return of the Jedi got.

Look, man, the problem is the joke is over. Millennials do not care about the misfires. He made a horror-comedy with The Visit and they liked it and now he's a made suspense-thriller comic book movie and they liked it. That's all they know. My lil niece walked up to me drinking a big ass Arizona Ice Tea and asked me if I saw Split and I started smiling. She say "That joint was soooo scurry" in her thick ass D.C. accent and cysed all them personalities. You think she care about Lady in the Water? She was busy swimming in amniotic fluid and minding her business.

It's over. My agenda won. Sit there and wait for your lil laser swords or the next installment of Fast and Increasingly Wrinkly franchise. Or whatever you like...shyt, Ted 3? I dunno.

I'll be waiting on Unbreakable 2 and watching Sam and Bruce once again deliver the best performances of their careers in a Night Dogg Joint.

"That joint was soooooo scurry" ... :dead:

" .... wait for your lil laser swords or the next installment of Fast and Increasingly Wrinkly franchise. Or whatever you like...shyt, Ted 3? I dunno." ... :deadrose:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Ba made an appearance... :blessed:

.... But I don't know if I can listen to this man go nuclear over Tom Brady and M. Night.:mjcry:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The return of Ba :wow:
Split was so terrible I laughed through half of the movie. Thank God I was on painkillers and could tolerate the shyttiness of it without shutting my laptop.
bruh, it was so bad. I watched a screening and thought it was just awful and not suspensful.