Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
5 guys Fries?? :heh:

Its all about....
33.png

:ohlawd::banderas:

Had the munchies last night and got 2 picnic sized orders of dem seasoned crack sticks :jawalrus:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Remember asking my supervisor at work did she ever have Five Guys and she looked at me all weird. She thought I meant did she have 5 guys at one time:gladbron:she got real embarrassed:laff:

What was her answer though? :scheme:

Real talk though, y'all gonna have to count me among the bytch-made for this one. I ate the once and my homegirl cautioned me to get a small burger and fries and it was aight, I went once by myself with my appetite and thought I could do a large. I couldn't do it, brehs. I wasn't even done and I was slumped over the table. shyt was too much, too soon and too greasy and heavy. I found religion real quick when I had to ask god for help getting home without throwing up or shytting myself on the 4 train. Never again. :to:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
What was her answer though? :scheme:

Real talk though, y'all gonna have to count me among the bytch-made for this one. I ate the once and my homegirl cautioned me to get a small burger and fries and it was aight, I went once by myself with my appetite and thought I could do a large. I couldn't do it, brehs. I wasn't even done and I was slumped over the table. shyt was too much, too soon and too greasy and heavy. I found religion real quick when I had to ask god for help getting home without throwing up or shytting myself on the 4 train. Never again. :to:

:heh:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The fries are so plentiful all you need is one small for 2 people. The regular and the seasoned are okay. I make fry sauce to dip them in (ketchup \mayo) to make them more tolerable.

:what: You dip your fries in mayo?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I ate a double cheeseburger with a large fries from there and I was full, but not "Damn...I cain't een breev..." full.

It was good, but I still prefer What-a-Burger. :yeshrug:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
their fries are OK but i would never get them for the price. i stick with the burgers and taking a bag of peanuts home with me.