Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
5 guys Fries?? :heh:

Its all about....
33.png

:ohlawd::banderas:

yes, indeed. and the bo-rounds. it's BO TIIIIIIME!

I can't eat there cus I'm allergic to peanuts and they use peanut oil on the stuff they make:pacspit:

:umad: and i'm sorry for your loss.

I kinda hate in and out, but they got good fries

nary a bad word about in-n-out. GOAT burger joint.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You must have the appetite of a 90 year old, all those fries get crushed fukkin wit me and I'm skinny as shyt. You better be a strictly salad type female cuz if you not :pachaha:
Young nikkas in here acting like a serving of fries here and there will give them a heart attack. We got a bunch of soccer mom ass nikkas in here. nikkas prolly use plastic wrap when they eat p*ssy.
And 5 guys prices are shytty. You can go to a good steakhouse and get a way better burger and side for less than their bullshyt.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
They don't season their meat making their burgers bland as fukk. No amount of toppings mask that fact to me. I'm not a big fries person so those are nothing to me.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
:salute: them for giving you extra fries at the bottom of the bag
Yessir, I damn near killed myslef trying to finish all that shyt last time. I killed the double bacon cheeseburger and a medium fry and I was full as fukk. I itis walked to the trashcan and noticed my bag was still heavy as hell. I just assumed they put like 30 ketchup packets in the bag. I went to grab a few and put em in the fridge, I look and I got a full 3 inches of fries left in the bottom of the bag. Literally more fries than what I had in the fry case. :dwillhuh:. I don't put fries in the fridge and I don't waste food so I pulled the Al Bundy and loosened my belt and proceeded to smash them shyts. Soon as I got done I was feeling like :flabbynsick:. I aint even crack a beer or the bottle, went to sleep like a fool.. But I did what had to be done:yeshrug: and I ain't make no p*ssy ass thread about it neither:usure:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Maaaaaaan...I remember one time they gave me MOUNTAINS of fries and i was just like :why:....but then thought about it and went :ohlawd:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Five Guys is cool but, not on some everyday sh*t. I can literally feel my arteries clogging up eating that sh*t. Fuddruckers is way better imo.

Daps
Yessir, I damn near killed myslef trying to finish all that shyt last time. I killed the double bacon cheeseburger and a medium fry and I was full as fukk. I itis walked to the trashcan and noticed my bag was still heavy as hell. I just assumed they put like 30 ketchup packets in the bag. I went to grab a few and put em in the fridge, I look and I got a full 3 inches of fries left in the bottom of the bag. Literally more fries than what I had in the fry case. :dwillhuh:. I don't put fries in the fridge and I don't waste food so I pulled the Al Bundy and loosened my belt and proceeded to smash them shyts. Soon as I got done I was feeling like :flabbynsick:. I aint even crack a beer or the bottle, went to sleep like a fool.. But I did what had to be done:yeshrug: and I ain't make no p*ssy ass thread about it neither:usure:

Death. This story had me in tears.