Five Guys Fries

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Yessir, I damn near killed myslef trying to finish all that shyt last time. I killed the double bacon cheeseburger and a medium fry and I was full as fukk. I itis walked to the trashcan and noticed my bag was still heavy as hell. I just assumed they put like 30 ketchup packets in the bag. I went to grab a few and put em in the fridge, I look and I got a full 3 inches of fries left in the bottom of the bag. Literally more fries than what I had in the fry case. :dwillhuh:. I don't put fries in the fridge and I don't waste food so I pulled the Al Bundy and loosened my belt and proceeded to smash them shyts. Soon as I got done I was feeling like :flabbynsick:. I aint even crack a beer or the bottle, went to sleep like a fool.. But I did what had to be done:yeshrug: and I ain't make no p*ssy ass thread about it neither:usure:

Word. You eat your entire helping from Five Guys and you gonna feel :flabbynsick: as hell. I wondered how they could make a profit serving all that food then, I remember they charge $7.00 for a burger.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Yessir, I damn near killed myslef trying to finish all that shyt last time. I killed the double bacon cheeseburger and a medium fry and I was full as fukk. I itis walked to the trashcan and noticed my bag was still heavy as hell. I just assumed they put like 30 ketchup packets in the bag. I went to grab a few and put em in the fridge, I look and I got a full 3 inches of fries left in the bottom of the bag. Literally more fries than what I had in the fry case. :dwillhuh:. I don't put fries in the fridge and I don't waste food so I pulled the Al Bundy and loosened my belt and proceeded to smash them shyts. Soon as I got done I was feeling like :flabbynsick:. I aint even crack a beer or the bottle, went to sleep like a fool.. But I did what had to be done:yeshrug: and I ain't make no p*ssy ass thread about it neither:usure:

The dedication, :wow:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Fat burger fries>>>>>>>>>>>

Smash burger fries>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I just moved to a city that has a Smashburger. It's cool, but honestly, it ain't fukking with 5 guys. Them weak ass olive oil and oregano shoestring fries:camby:
Nobody here has even talked about the 5 guys Cajun Fries:banderas:.

the burgers are much better, but i gotta agree with you on the fries

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Best fries I've had were Wingstop. That slightly sweet taste to them...

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
The fries are so plentiful all you need is one small for 2 people. The regular and the seasoned are okay. I make fry sauce to dip them in (ketchup \mayo) to make them more tolerable.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

:russ::russ: My nikka you didn't notice the bottom of the bag being greasy as fukk? That shyt ghetto has hell when they shove the fries into that brown bag and the oil spots start forming.:scusthov:

Now I have had the regular, never had the cajun, so which one should I try the regular or the cajun?:lupe:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
:russ::russ: My nikka you didn't notice the bottom of the bag being greasy as fukk? That shyt ghetto has hell when they shove the fries into that brown bag and the oil spots start forming.:scusthov:

Now I have had the regular, never had the cajun, so which one should I try the regular or the cajun?:lupe:

Dog I was under the influence of the itis. I thought I had fought to the finish line, then realized these nikkas had moved the goal posts on me.:mindblown:
As far as the fries, I like both but I gotta be in the mood for them cajuns

jmspro

Banned
Daps
Overrated.

And I hate the fact that they throw in a extra helping of fries at the bottom of the bag, making it a heavy greasy rip risk. Not to mention the fact that no reasonable human being can eat all that alone. :mindblown: So wasteful.
I know, I gotta put the bag on the floor so I don't get grease in my seat.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh man :whoa: i could write a book about how bad those salty ass fries are, stay away