First teaser for “Prey” (predator vs native american lady)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'm Native American and they always pick the actors with most mid/cheesiest/extra acting for these movies

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
:mjlol: Reading these Danny Glover / Predator 2 posts.

BTW I don't think this Prey show looks bad at all for a something that's gonna be streamed on Hulu. :manny: If it was a theatrical release I'd be more critical, but fukk it I'm in for this.

At the very least i like the concept of having a Predator story in the past instead of the the present or future.

You ain't know the Predators done retired Danny Glover's Dwight Schrute mustard yellow button up? Can't nobody wear that shyt.

They had to add a special yellow scanner to their vision to make they'd be safer on their hunts. They get even the slightest hint of yellow and they piss themselves.

He's like a god to the Predators. He's to them what Starbury is to the Chinese.

They put him in cautionary fairy tales after what he did to one of their own. He's John Wick with the stick and the Predator disc. To them, he's the Baba Yaga. They be telling war stories pointing to they scars saying Mike Harrigan did this. They prolly got all kinds of legends made up about him. You got lil Predator kids walking around talmbout they heard how Danny Glover once killed one of their relatives with a pencil. With a fukking pencil.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Gamespot ranked all the Predator movies:

I think they got The Predator too high. My list:
  1. Predator
  2. Predator 2
  3. Predators
  4. Alien vs. Predator
  5. The Predator
  6. AVP: Requiem
I like Predator 2.I don't have any problem with swapping it with Predators tho. Predators was good and I still have the ticket from when I saw it in theaters. If I could, I wouldn't even rank AVP: Requiem. It may be the worst movie I've ever seen. :snoop: I'd give that shyt 0 stars but since it was released in theaters it gets
Screenshot-20220721-011203-4.png
from me.

I'm looking forward to Prey. Hopefully it's better than The Midator:

Screenshot-20220721-145019.png

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
What's your thoughts on Reservation Dogs?
You know I've never gotten around to finishing a full episode. I can't properly critique it yet. But I am watching Dark Winds and alot of other natives down here are complaining they're not using the language right when most of them don't even speak their own language in the first place.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils