First teaser for “Prey” (predator vs native american lady)

peppe

Superstar
Daps
so you telling me this bytch is going to be able to take down a full grown predator with a bow and arrow when in the other films they have to bring out advanced or heavy guns

okay then :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :francis: :francis:

Have seen every predator movie and the last one was straight fukkery, laughed my ass off at how bad it was :lolbron: so I''l watch this too:manny:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
so you telling me this bytch is going to be able to take down a full grown predator with a bow and arrow when in the other films they have to bring out advanced or heavy guns

Have seen every predator movie and the last one was straight fukkery, laughed my ass off at how bad it was :lolbron: so I''l watch this too:manny:

I agree with u n said the same thing

That i saw. A comment saying

“Arnold killed one with a log”

😂😂😂

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

You've seen one trailer and you've somehow arrived at the conclusion that she subdues a superior alien species with a bow and arrow?

August 5th bruh

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I'm intrigued :manny:

That one shot with the two running away in the tall grass with the Predator chasing and leaving a trail through the grass was like the Raptor chase scene in Jurassic Park 2. I liked the shot of Naru training with her blades of chaos hatchet like she a combo of Dutch and Kratos

god-of-war-fighting.gif