First Look: Will Smith and Margot Robbie in ‘Focus’ Update: New Trailer Posted

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
As for Robbie, Requa admits they initially struggled to cast a female lead who could hold her own against Smith’s strong personality. ”But Margot walked in and just put everybody on their heels,” he recalls. “When she walked out of the room, Will turned to us and said, ‘Mmhm.’”

I bet he did :mjpls:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
movie looks dope and margot is :noah:

but let's be real, if this was the same plot but the races were reversed all the arm chair militants would be in here screaming "bed wench" talking about how we had to boycott the movie :mjlol:
Yeah...and so?:dahell:

The bedwenches already have their movie coming out this month called Addicted

ShaSolair

Rookie
Daps
Star in a film where I'm putting my life on the line all for the love of a Blond to get into the good graces of Amerikkka? ... [CHECK!]
:beli:
I'm a fan of Will but nah. He's too large of a movie actor & one of the ONLY Black Actors with actual pull in the industry to not be leading more than just a plot. :usure:That rumored remake of Uptown Saturday Night he & Denzel were suppose to star in could've been it.

Ah Well, We all have to "Play The Game" in order to eat ... Unfortunately :snoop::snoop::snoop::sadbron:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Star in a film where I'm putting my life on the line all for the love of a Blond to get into the good graces of Amerikkka? ... [CHECK!]
:beli:
The hell is with you dudes? :heh:

If anything, the trailer clearly shows the chick is his downfall

And since when does white america want to see a black guy get with a beautiful blonde?

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Yall gotta be kiddin me

FOH with this bullshyt. Damn They were talking about that Last Pharoah movie Will was supposed too years ago but now he's doin this with a $100 million budget. U gotta be fukkin kiddin

And yea if this was reversed yall would be calling the black woman a bedwench. Put a flat top on this nikka William Holmes:flabbynsick:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm split on this. It looks extra generic but that could just be the marketing. I wasn't excited about it when I heard about it months ago though so. I do love Margot though and Will is generally dope so..maybe

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: :mindblown: Brehs this is a RomCom with a $100 Million budget: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Focus_(2015_film)

Will Smith is the biggest movie star on the planet, I'm pretty sure the majority of the budget is the money he's getting paid to do this

i'm working on something with a 3.5 million dollar budget, and 1 one million of is suppose to get Wesley Snipes if he signs on