First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
stop it. stop trying to compare a black man trying to get his company off the ground to trump who was wealthy from birth and still cons people with nonsense like trump university for no reason at all. its one thing to be broke and con people. its another to be born rich and never have wanted for anything to still con people. thats two different things.

and I dont believe ball is a con man.

If you think he's a con man. Do you think all the high end WHITE owned brands are cons too? if not. then now we know where your loyalty lies. yeah yeah yeah he has a white wife. that aint the point.

A con man is a con man. I could give a shyt bout him being black with a white wife. And I don't think all white owned brands are cons are some of them of course. $150 Raggedy t shirts with holes in them is a con. A fine pair of high quality leather shoes for $500 is not.
But mainly I'm talking about him and folks on this board. It's not about where he or trump or started its about dummies like you who think he's about being a black business just like the poor white dummies think Trump is for working class whites. The man ain't about black empowerment or helping the black community he's about using his sons to make himself bigger to live out his failed dreams of athletic glory and fame.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
high end brands are high end brands not because they just jacked the price up breh. they have the quality, brand presence, and most importantly sold in high end retail store.

you can't just make shiit up and price it high. world doesn't work that way.

that nikka offends me because not only he's delusional, but he's putting too much pressure on his sons. as a parent i hate seeing other parents doing harm to their kids.

this will not end well if they bust.
Due to his lower overhead, he don't have to sell a lot to turn a profit.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I'd wear those if they took all the logos off and made it a small B^3 or a 3B merged. not for 500 tho.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:russ: nah but for real TWolves making the playoffs if he's on the squad easy.. especially if they flip Rubio for a good role player
Would they make the playoffs?
Yeah:ehh:

Would it be easy?
No:comeon:

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
how do you know lavar doesnt know his customer base? is it because a bunch of average money makers to below average money makers THOUGHT the shoe would be for them? Well you thought wrong. it aint for us. it's for BALLLLERS. the wealthy, the rich people. those entertainers you see that got it like that. the kids of money making businesses.

i will say this one last time. Elon Musk did it with tesla. he created his own Mercedes Benz big body without creating a honda civic first. how did he pull it off? sure it had some stuff people wanted in it. But he knew who could afford it. and he knew who he was aiming at. lavar knows exactly who he's aiming at. and it surely isnt you or I.

So never say it can be done a different way then what you've first were told or seen. Tesla has proved it can worked completely differently out the gate.
They literally did it backwards. the started with a super luxury price point, then started to come down to a semi normal price point on their next vehicle. you know how many people were pissed when they found out the cheapest tesla was like 65k, and the edition with everything in it was like 90k. so what. he didnt make it for REGULAR people.

No, he doesn't know his customer base. The shoe doesn't even have a return policy or refund. This shows lack of professionalism to the greatest extent (it's called customer retention: i.e. refunds, warranties etc...) that's how you keep your customer after selling your product so they can go back to you in the future. How do you expect someone to know his customer base if he doesn't even have mechanism to keep them coming back for more. Have you heard of a luxury item fashion house that caters to wealthy people have a policy of "no return,refunds or exchanges" basically saying "once you buy it we ain't responsible any more." NEWSFLASH more so than any type of demographic, wealthy people want to be catered to why do you think in some high-end clothing stores have all these fancy perks like proposing champagne to customers while shopping.

Wealthy people who spend money on high priced items want to receive the maximum amount of value and that includes a good return policy maybe the shoe color on the website doesn't look the same in person or maybe something happen to the shoe during shipping or the shoe doesn't fit quite well and he wants to adopt a NO RETURN POLICY? WTF

Lavar doesn't know his base because he doesn't even have a return policy it screams "i'm just trying to get rid of this shyt" or "i just want your money" especially for a product in its first rollout, it sends a very bad message. We are not even talking about old inventory or off seasonal products that he is selling at a discounted price where a "no return" policy can be understandable because you are trying to get rid of the old and stock up on the new. This is his brand new product rollout where he is adopting this horrible "no return" strategy.

You are acting as if Tesla is some just average regular car manufacturer. I am sure they started at this price point because of the PROPRIETARY PATENTED TECHNOLOGY/FEATURE which would justify the initial rollout of a high priced car without going through the "honda civic phase." A PATENTED TECHNOLOGY that other other manufacturers don't have therefore differentiating itself from the rest of car manufacturers.

Lavar Ball has NONE of the three elements that I identified in my previous statement. (1) No knowledge of customer base (2) No differentiating feature of the shoe (3) No BRAND.

Last edited: