First impressions of "The Wire"

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Dont tell me to pay attention. Bodie was not 3rd in command in the barksdale organization. Thanks tho

nikka who doubts Bodie's Rank obviously avoided season 2........
:heh: at NO POINT was bodie third in command of the barksdale organization

From MEMORY

Season 1:
Avon
Stringer
Bey-stinkum-savino-little man-bird in their roles
Ronnie mo
Dangelo
Bodie
Poot
Wallace/random hoppers

Season 2 and 3
avon
Stringer
Shamrock
slim charles
Bodie
Poot

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does it get worse to then the Wallace killing?:to:

yes...but wallace dying was still :sadcam::sadcam:

Funny thing for people who may not know, season three was supposed to be the original end of The Wire that is why they put so much into it. Crazy to think we almost didn't get a season four.

:ohhh: word? i believe it...i feel like everytime i run thru the series and i hit 3 i say myself that "3 is my favorite season". i think 4's better but 3 is such piffery

"We boys......we boys" :to:

:to::sadbron::to::sadbron:

Fukk that demon Bodie.

by the end of the series i think you'll have a much different opinion of bodie

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
yes...but wallace dying was still :sadcam::sadcam:

:ohhh: word? i believe it...i feel like everytime i run thru the series and i hit 3 i say myself that "3 is my favorite season". i think 4's better but 3 is such piffery

:to::sadbron::to::sadbron:

by the end of the series i think you'll have a much different opinion of bodie
Bodie is obviously fukked and it looks like we'll be getting more into his character so I hope so. But Wallace was my boy:to:....... for some reason I like Poot less then Bodie but don't think he's a demon.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
"Come at the king, you best not miss. - Omar"
That and "Where's Wallace at? Where the fukk is Wallace? Where's Wallace, String? String! Where the fukk is Wallace? Huh? Stringer?!" are the quotes of the season for me.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bodie Broadus:

I came in to say if Bodie was #3, then what was Slim Charles? Throughout the series Bodie was clearly "son-son" to Slim. #3? Briana didn't even know Bodie was ever alive and you think he was #3? Marlo crew wasn't shook of Bodie either. They was about to blast him then decided to wait and see what Marlo wanted to do.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lol at Bodie being #3. On another note, I stared rewatching the series last week (7th time) and just finished up season 2. Is it safe to say that Ziggy is the most disliked character in the whole series? Its between him and Rawls IMO.
ziggy was an annoying cac, his cuz was a G tho