First date tips?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I still don't know why women think they gon meet good men off Tinder. Most people are there cause they tryna fukk or for the attention/ego boost.

Men with good intentions mostly aren't going to be on hook up apps. Why are y'all tryna change a hookup app into a dating app? :mindblown:

Luna

All Star
Daps
I still don't know why women think they gon meet good men off Tinder. Most people are there cause they tryna fukk or for the attention/ego boost.

Men with good intentions mostly aren't going to be on hook up apps. Why are y'all tryna change a hookup app into a dating app? :mindblown:

Nah. Lots of people my age are looking for friends or relationships there. Let's be real, there is a small percentage of people who look good enough to pull 'hookups' like it's nothing. lol Lots of girlfriend-less simps on Tinder and I can spot them. After all, I too dwell in loneliness. :yes:

So when y'all going on this date?

Next week when he's off work, I suppose.

Luna

All Star
Daps
The coli taught me that only girls pass up reasonable dating opportunities.
I've been nothing but respectful and kind to him, but lately I can feel the pity in his texts.
Today I check his fb (he doesn't know I know about it) and read:

"she's the type of girl you should in fall in love with
she's the type of girl you fukk up with because you have too much information living to do. but turns out she should be the one
she's the type of girl you should've chose now your paying the price. I thought I learned the right lessons but I put myself farther back because of that thought."

That's if he's even talking ABOUT me. Be a good girl, brehettes.
d14acec457621291dd5dd4ff0d1cf042.png

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The coli taught me that only girls pass up reasonable dating opportunities.
I've been nothing but respectful and kind to him, but lately I can feel the pity in his texts.
Today I check his fb (he doesn't know I know about it) and read:

"she's the type of girl you should in fall in love with
she's the type of girl you fukk up with because you have too much information living to do. but turns out she should be the one
she's the type of girl you should've chose now your paying the price. I thought I learned the right lessons but I put myself farther back because of that thought."

That's if he's even talking ABOUT me. Be a good girl, brehettes.
d14acec457621291dd5dd4ff0d1cf042.png
So y'all never went on the date and dude's giving you the run around?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
State of despair. :martin:
Hate to say I told you so.. but I told you so! :umad:

Nah but on the real, even lames got options in 2016 cause of social media :mjlol:

Dude on facebook whining like a little bytch because he doesn't wanna commit to a good girl.

Dude on tinder tryna fukk like everybody else :francis::yeshrug::manny:

Luna

All Star
Daps
Hate to say I told you so.. but I told you so! :umad:

Nah but on the real, even lames got options in 2016 cause of social media :mjlol:

Dude on facebook whining like a little bytch because he doesn't wanna commit to a good girl.

Dude on tinder tryna fukk like everybody else :francis::yeshrug::manny:

His Tinder bio is almost "I'm a strong, independent nerd/square, if you can't handle that, on to next one."
I can't help but wonder if he can pull one night stands. He said he masturbates a lot too. :yeshrug:
I avoid vague Tinder bios and frat boys because it's obvious they're only there for one thing, but truthfully there are a lot of loners like me who just want to meet new people. I've talked to about 30 other people after him, but the conversation usually dies.