First date tips?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
He works at Dunkin Donuts, I'm not trying to see how deep his pockets go. I have too much pride to let someone treat me like a child. Pay for what you eat cause that's what I'm doing. :skip:

Scoff at a nikka going dutch on a first date....Most chicks will dump you faster than 2 seconds if you fix your face to say "Let's see the check"....

You obviously got your priorities in order.

Luna

All Star
Daps
Breh said hispanic women in Florida usually look like Shrek. I see bad bytches all the time. :dahell:
He doesn't come off as superficial, but I don't know what to make of that.

Luna

All Star
Daps
You're sooo cute lol @Luna

Thank you queen! I heard you were bad. :sas2:
Speaking of, I found someone from the coli on reddit and he has a secret obsession with transwomen. Goes to show how thin the line between love and hate really is. I'll PM you if you wanna know. :youngsabo:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I used to be just like you. I was sooooooooo shy. If you met me now you wouldn't know it. You can overcome it. I damn sure didn't do it with meditation though. I did it by putting myself in social situations over and over again forcing myself to be social. Took years but now ya girl's charm is off the chain.

As far as the date, just be you. You both sound awkward so it will be good.

Just remember all these dudes wanna fukk and just b/c he's a geek doesn't mean he's not a dikk so don't go in thinking dude is Prince Charming. I usually like to get the guys talking as much as possible that why you can see who you are dealing with.

Abayo

Pro
Daps
I used to be just like you. I was sooooooooo shy. If you met me now you wouldn't know it. You can overcome it. I damn sure didn't do it with meditation though. I did it by putting myself in social situations over and over again forcing myself to be social. Took years but now ya girl's charm is off the chain.

Just remember all these dudes wanna fukk and just b/c he's a geek doesn't mean he's not a dikk so don't go in thinking dude is Prince Charming. I usually like to get the guys talking as much as possible that why you can see who you are dealing with.

Truth has been spoken

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Frankly, I'm a little nervous given the fact I have limited social skills and haven't been on a date for the longest. He likes the fact that we have the same interests, but I know he's going to notice a shift in personality as soon as we meet in person. Part of the problem is that I'm self conscious about my foreign accent, can't look people straight in the eye, and get mental blocks when I try to speak. I can't just overcome this by meditation either, it manifests in a rather physical way: trembling, cracking voice, racing heart. I suspect he's a little awkward too, so I'm taking it upon myself to make it a comfortable date.
This is nothing to stress about. Every guy would find it cute and you're cute as well. If anything he might be more awkward and timid. Just be bold and trust your intuition. You'll have a good time and you'll get more and more comfortable as time passes. Have fun brehette

Luna

All Star
Daps

Thank you. I agree the only way to overcome it is to get used to talking to people. :/
And yeah, any guy can be a dikk. lol We started talking on Tinder, so I'm quite sure he's talking to other girls as well. I guess that's reason enough for me not to sweat it. :P

This is nothing to stress about. Every guy would find it cute and you're cute as well. If anything he might be more awkward and timid. Just be bold and trust your intuition. You'll have a good time and you'll get more and more comfortable as time passes. Have fun brehette

Thank you (:

Giselle

Daps
Coffee shop.

Why do males suggest that? Like everyone drinkds coffee. That seems boring too.

I remember you posting about that before. Didn't you say stripping helped a lot? Or maybe that was someone on lsa.

if it was you, How long did it take you and how old were you?